Real question: Are the Joneses on a family vacation?

birdwells1

Reaction score
I know they along with Garrett, Romo and Witten have traditionally taken vacation out of the country during spring break and that time has coincided with the start of the free agency period again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Surely they at least have the decency to understand how the optics of it look and won't post pictures while their fan base is constantly refreshing their web page hoping for a signing.

Sydla

Reaction score
Does anyone know where they are?

Earlier last week, they apparently were in the Bahamas as there were photos of their yacht docked there. I saw another tweet that they will be back in Dallas this weekend as AT&T is hosting the big Spence vs Garcia fight.

John813

Reaction score
Surely they at least have the decency to understand how the optics of it look and won't post pictures while their fan base is constantly refreshing their web page hoping for a signing.

Nope. Just wait for Mickey and others to start the SB hype in a few months claiming how everything they did is the right way to build a championship team and any other way is for idiots.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
some can argue that Jerry and family has been on vacation going on 25 years

LLLOOLLL, the truth. That's why they want a yes sir coach like red because a real coach like JJ and the tuna would be at the office trying to get better but red will not call them out.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
They were busy on their 250 million Yacht, talking about how badly they want to win.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken it was reported same time last year that they were all on vacation at a family get together during the first 7-10 days of the league new year / free agency. It was either Jerry or Stephen (I think it was both ) who were quoted that it doesn’t effect any business or moves they want to make.

Per my internal sources the offices at the Star are pretty quiet. McClay has been seen and a couple coaches and players . No signs of the Jonses though. Although event planners and culinary are in full effect getting ready for some private dinners and big buffets planned for upcoming events this weekend