Reason to worry about Kelvin Joseph?

Creeper

Reaction score
Or Mr. Fat, if he would prefer.

Could be nothing. Could be the start of what LSU and Kentucky already know.

This won't end well. I'd stake every like on it.

Joseph's tweet has me concerned. What does he mean about the ones around him? Is he referring to the Cowboys? That would be a bad thing if he is. Maybe this kid is am immature as some said he was before the draft.

Aven8

Reaction score
Joseph's tweet has me concerned. What does he mean about the ones around him? Is he referring to the Cowboys? That would be a bad thing if he is. Maybe this kid is am immature as some said he was before the draft.

Joseph could be just like Marcus Peters and Talib type personality. He actually reminds me of them on the field a little. I hope he has their talent as well.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And maybe there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. The writer admits he has no idea. He's just suggesting something negative to draw attention to his tweets, knowing full well a portion of the Cowboy fan base will take the bait. Until we know something different this is a non story.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And maybe there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. The writer admits he has no idea. He's just being dramatic to draw attention to his tweets, knowing full well a portion of the Cowboy fan base will take the bait. Until we know something different this is a non story.
Wow! Someone who wants to find out why before condemning. You're a breath of fresh air.

Sydla

Reaction score
And maybe there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. The writer admits he has no idea. He's just suggesting something negative to draw attention to his tweets, knowing full well a portion of the Cowboy fan base will take the bait. Until we know something different this is a non story.

Very true. But let's be honest, if this was Parsons or Cox not there, most people wouldn't make a big deal out of it. But Joseph has a history of flaking out a bit on teams, not showing/being late for meetings, etc. So I think it's a worthwhile question to at least ask at this point. However, the reporter here could have done some digging on where he was at before tweeting about it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Very true. But let's be honest, if this was Parsons or Cox not there, most people wouldn't make a big deal out of it. But Joseph has a history of flaking out a bit on teams, not showing/being late for meetings, etc. So I think it's a worthwhile question to at least ask at this point. However, the reporter here could have done some digging on where he was at before tweeting about it.
Why was he not there?

mathew1184

Reaction score
Not yet, in my opinion.
Something most likely came up, funerals, kids, etc...lots of possibilities.

As far as his tweet about no one asking how he was, might be talking about friends from college, family, or whomever. But getting paid a few million on your second round deal can strain those relationships.

Im not saying hes not talking about the team, but it was far from my first thought.