Receive Your Dak Amnesty Here

plasticman

Reaction score
It's so easy......and just think if the peace it will bring to your conscience.

All past Dak criticisms will be forgotten, considered erased from our minds, never to be mentioned again.

It will be a clean slate. This what you wish could happen, isn't it? Yes, we know. Your prayers are answered.

You will be forgiven, exonnerated, pardoned, allowed back into the flock, your self respect intact.

All you have to do is repeat the following oath:

I, a former irrational, confused, bitter Dak hater do now confess my sins and promise, from this day forward, until the end of my days, never to doubt the Chosen One, he of the ice for blood, the second coming of Roger, the Final Word....Dakota Prescott, may the football gods favor him with eternal health.

So come, step from the Darkness, embrace the Light. We of the Dak Enlightened welcome you, former heretic.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I cannot conceive, at this one moment in time, why anyone who roots for this francishe and saw the sheer joy and excitement of this team as he made (some, not all) plays today isn’t all in on this kid for the playoffs. This is what we play for guys.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I cannot conceive, at this one moment in time, why anyone who roots for this francishe and saw the sheer joy and excitement of this team as he made (some, not all) plays today isn’t all in on this kid for the playoffs. This is what we play for guys.
The same people who sit around here nitpicking Dak nonstop are the same incels who live miserable lives hating everything constantly. Their hate for Dak is a reflection of their hate for themselves. Just hate to hate because it's all they know.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

All past Dak criticisms will be forgotten, considered erased from our minds, never to be mentioned again.

It will be a clean slate. This what you wish could happen, isn't it? Yes, we know. Your prayers are answered.

You will be forgiven, exonnerated, pardoned, allowed back into the flock, your self respect intact.

I, a former irrational, confused, bitter Dak hater do now confess my sins and promise, from this day forward, until the end of my days, never to doubt the Chosen One, he of the ice for blood, the second coming of Roger, the Final Word....Dakota Prescott, may the football gods favor him with eternal health.

So come, step from the Darkness, embrace the Light. We of the Dak Enlightened welcome you, former heretic.
Criticism is darkness?
Is your world full of unicorns and peppermint? This post is so condescending unless it's a total joke.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did we win something today?

Dak will get his due when he leads the team to glory. Until then, he's a poor man's Romo.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Not enough stones to admit they are wrong. When the Oline gets together healthy next season they will be overwhelmed.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I enjoyed what I saw today. He was a lot of fun to watch, and it was a lot of fun watching the excitement the team had in a meaningless game. How can you not root for that?
:thumbup:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak played amazing ball today.

He missed a few throws, but more than made up for them. Everyone makes mistakes.

That being said, Dak has had many TERRIBLE games the last year and a half. It's not being a hater to say that; it's reality.

I love it when he plays like he did today! Today's Dak, along with zeke and a great defense, could win a super bowl. He literally carried this team to victory without a legit running back or offensive line.

But I'm also going to get pissed when he really badly. That's just the way it is. Some refuse to criticize a player purely because they wear a star on their helmet. I'm not like that. Bad=bad, good=good.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
The same people who sit around here nitpicking Dak nonstop are the same incels who live miserable lives hating everything constantly. Their hate for Dak is a reflection of their hate for themselves. Just hate to hate because it's all they know.
jesus frickin christ man
incels?
nonstop?
miserable?
hating constantly?
hate for themselves?

This is the single worst post I have ever seen on Cowboyszone bar none. What the heck is wrong with you? Really man. You are really projecting here.

"Projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."