Twitter: Commanders are a hotmess

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I was high fiving when the Littles didnt take Haskins and talking much trash about how they once again messed up in the draft. Then the Deadskins drafted Haskins which was a good pick.....but I feel sorry for the kid because the dysfunction there is significant

Rayman70

Reaction score
Best QB in this years draft by far is Lock and he's still available. Good job skins and gents lol. Elway gets a honorable mention too. That's 3 dysfunctional franchises. Denver,Giants and Skins. Any wonder why they can't get it right? lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
Drew Lock will be motivated and be elite year 1. Whomever takes him will soon find out how special he can be.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
You know lost in all this is

They haven’t won more than 10 game in a season since 1991

The last 3 times they’ve made the playoffs they’ve had to win 4, 6 or 7 in a row after starting well under .500

Didn't we do that last year? Started 3-5 and then popped off 5 in a row.

I like the skins pick. They needed a qb and dude was still on the board at pick 15. I would have jumped on him also. Wonder if he will start?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Haskins and Sweat is a great haul, assuming Sweat's medical checks out.
too many questions with both players. Sweat has issues taking coaches yelling at him..lol..thats gonna be a problem sooner rather than later. Is he a case of million dollar talent but a 10 cent mind? Haskins a system QB? Purdue owned him this year...he looked NOT ELITE.

Zordon

Reaction score
no they are not. Giants chose the wrong QB. Skins drafted Byron Leftwich 2.0.
And if you're wrong? Look at the pieces around him. They had several injuries that held them back last year otherwise they should have an excellent defense, oline and run game. If Haskins is just Dak then they will be good.

Rayman70

Reaction score
And if you're wrong? Look at the pieces around him. They had several injuries that held them back last year otherwise they should have an excellent defense, oline and run game. If Haskins is just Dak then they will be good.
THE SAVING GRACE FOR THE GENTS is Barkley. Eli is washed up..Jones is a longterm project..very raw. The skins reached with Haskins.I am not wrong. He may flash...but until I see consistency at the pro level, I'm selling.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Haskins aint even close to Daks level. Haskins reminds me a lot of Leftwich..and that's not good. Dallas will feast on these dudes this year.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I swear the qb the giants got is Eli's brother. The guy is a prototypical QB. Tall, pocket guy just like Eli. The thing about Eli, dude is never hurt. Plays in just about every game. Amazing.

I don't think the giants will be a factor this year but watch out.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Haskins having 1 year experience makes this look like a reach. Sure he did good, but maybe it's a little quick to jump the gun. Or maybe I'm just behind when it comes to 1st round picks and their experience coming out.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Haskins having 1 year experience makes this look like a reach. Sure he did good, but maybe it's a little quick to jump the gun. Or maybe I'm just behind when it comes to 1st round picks and their experience coming out.
you nailed it. Factor in also that when he came up against a pro style coach( PURDUE)...he was schooled. He looked lost,inaccurate and not ready. Doug Williams he aint.

Carson

Reaction score
They are actually on the verge of being very good.

It’s a toss up to me. Their defense should be very very good

Their offense is the question. Haskins had elite talent all over the board. He had issues when he was hit in the mouth and didn’t have a clean pocket. The Skins don’t have many weapons to throw to.

I do love Guice and Peterson.

They will be old school 2000 Ravens. Tiring, wear you down defense. Pound the rock 40 times. Ask Haskins to find Reed and a few third downs. Win games 13-10

My biggest gripe of the Skins taking Haskins is that was that their football coaches did not want him. It was a total Snyder and Allen pick. Do you trust your franchise guy who your football coaches are clamoring to go elsewhere? Same with Miami skipping on him for a pass rusher and having Fitzpatrick as their starter.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Best QB in this years draft by far is Lock and he's still available. Good job skins and gents lol. Elway gets a honorable mention too. That's 3 dysfunctional franchises. Denver,Giants and Skins. Any wonder why they can't get it right? lol

Haskins aint even close to Daks level. Haskins reminds me a lot of Leftwich..and that's not good. Dallas will feast on these dudes this year.

After reading your glowing praise of Trace McSorley the basis for your thoughts on Haskins are obvious. :rolleyes:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Skins sat tight and got great value. Can’t hate on them for that.