Commanders claim Reuben Foster

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe the victim this time is the same girlfriend that dropped her story before. He should be suspended for at least 6 games maybe more. If not than Gooddell has no you know what.
I think Roger Good Ol Boy’s lack of stones has long been established.

C42

Reaction score
Hopefully this give them some bad karma before the game against my birds.

bornafan1981

Reaction score

Listening to DC sports radio (980 & 106.7) yesterday and they (hosts & callers) were giving every excuse in the book. There was alot of scapegoating, trying to make it seem that Dallas put in a claim, and they were doing it to prevent Dallas from getting him LOL
One host even mentioned that Dallas is stacked at LB and wouldnt need him with Lee coming off injury, then preceeded to rant about how other teams (but would only repeatedly mention Dallas) may have put in a claim. Mentioning that it was "Dallas' thing" to sign players with questionable charachter. Good to see they were the only ones.
Another excuse was that they have a number of Alabama alum on the team, and they will "keep him in check."

Mr_437

Reaction score
Listening to DC sports radio (980 & 106.7) yesterday and they (hosts & callers) were giving every excuse in the book. There was alot of scapegoating, trying to make it seem that Dallas put in a claim, and they were doing it to prevent Dallas from getting him LOL
One host even mentioned that Dallas is stacked at LB and wouldnt need him with Lee coming off injury, then preceeded to rant about how other teams (but would only repeatedly mention Dallas) may have put in a claim. Mentioning that it was "Dallas' thing" to sign players with questionable charachter. Good to see they were the only ones.
Another excuse was that they have a number of Alabama alum on the team, and they will "keep him in check."
WAS seem to really like these Alabama defenders.

We should know who their drafting with their 1st round pick next draft.

C42

Reaction score
Idk if this has been posted but...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ommanders-contacted-police-arrest/2133272002/

This means the Skins didn’t even look into his legal situation LOL. Philly was the only team thay contact police.

John813

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-san-francisco-49ers-had-police-investigation

Ennis previously accused Foster of domestic violence in February, but those charges were dropped in May when she recanted her allegations. She told GMA she lied when she recanted, saying she did so out of love.

"Love will have you doing things that's not in your best interests," she said, adding "I did what I had to do for the person I love. I thought that he would change."

Foster abused Ennis on at least three occasions, she said, telling GMA she had been punched and kicked, among other violent acts.

The Commanders have said they did their own investigation into the allegations against Foster. Team president Bruce Allen said earlier this week that the Commanders had "heard a side of the story that is different."

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-san-francisco-49ers-had-police-investigation

Ennis previously accused Foster of domestic violence in February, but those charges were dropped in May when she recanted her allegations. She told GMA she lied when she recanted, saying she did so out of love.

"Love will have you doing things that's not in your best interests," she said, adding "I did what I had to do for the person I love. I thought that he would change."

Foster abused Ennis on at least three occasions, she said, telling GMA she had been punched and kicked, among other violent acts.

The Commanders have said they did their own investigation into the allegations against Foster. Team president Bruce Allen said earlier this week that the Commanders had "heard a side of the story that is different."

Sounds like they broke up, and he didn't come up with the dollar figure she had in mind.