Commanders Foster Injured

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Yeah I just saw the coverage on NFLN. Dude was crying tears coming off the field.

Jipper

Reaction score
years plus air cast equals seasons ending surgery

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is he still on the Commissioner's exempt list? But yet aloud to be around the team. Double standards by that idiot that runs the NFL.
Gregory is not allowed to be around the team, but other players are. I think there is another player on some other team that is suspended, but he can participate in team activities.

I care but don't care he got hurt actually, if that makes sense. I don't mean to sound mean, as I do not want any player to get hurt. But also it does not bother me. Their fans would be jumping for joy if it was one of our players. You know the Eagles fans are.

Go ahead and blast me for this, I only am saying what many are thinking. As I said, I do not want to see it, but things happen, so be it.
Maybe it is a precaution, and a MRI will show only a sprain or partial tear if some soft tissue. If a broken bone, he could be ready for the season opener. If not too badly broken. More power to him if that is the case.

Carson

Reaction score
Is he still on the Commissioner's exempt list? But yet aloud to be around the team. Double standards by that idiot that runs the NFL.
Gregory is not allowed to be around the team, but other players are. I think there is another player on some other team that is suspended, but he can participate in team activities.

I care but don't care he got hurt actually, if that makes sense. I don't mean to sound mean, as I do not want any player to get hurt. But also it does not bother me. Their fans would be jumping for joy if it was one of our players. You know the Eagles fans are.

Go ahead and blast me for this, I only am saying what many are thinking. As I said, I do not want to see it, but things happen, so be it.
Maybe it is a precaution, and a MRI will show only a sprain or partial tear if some soft tissue. If a broken bone, he could be ready for the season opener. If not too badly broken. More power to him if that is the case.

Won’t be suspended and is cleared to play

Mr_437

Reaction score
I wanted to see WAS defensive front vs DAL run game...both at full strength.

These are the breaks, just sucks when that happens w/o pads.

mcduff

Reaction score
Air splint means lack of stability and is either a fracture or a complete ligament blow out. Fractures in the knee area are normally combined with ligament and cartilage damage as well.
Too bad but if he is ready for camp next year he’ll be fortunate.

Birdgang

Reaction score
THE NFLPA and NFL need to force Dan Snyder to fix his dam practice facilities and even more so FedEx field. has there been another place that caused so many injuries in recent years? I dam for sure dont want Eagles anywhere near FedEx ....