Ref Crew from Bengals/Raiders Game Expected to be Benched

blueblood70

Reaction score
A TON of bad calls on Bengals too....especially that "roughing" call that extended a drive late 4th

Bengals are the least penalized team in the league....so the huge # on them was the outlier

That crew was just bad all-around...at least yesterday
Carr sold that flop lol i still don't see evidence his head was touched.

fivetwos

Reaction score
TBH, they ALL suck.

Yet, given the system, I'm surprised they get it right as often as they do.

All very fixable, but they refuse.

I read something where when this is addressed at league meetings they don't want to bother because it has nothijg to do with the bottom line and they can't be wasting time on it....

I REALLY hope that isn't true but someone wrote it, and it wasn't a fan.

Mannix

Reaction score
There was no reason for the whistle to begin with because he was clearly not out of bounds when he threw the ball. The rules guy doing the telecast knew rather quickly what the correct ruling should have been, seems like "New York" should have known and corrected it.
NY doesn't correct S for us....ever

stinkface

Reaction score
I thought the refs became part of the story and when that happens they have done a bad job.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
All the Raiders had to do was run out the clock, and they could have kept the Steelers out of the playoffs. But no, they had to kick the FG and win.
This is the payback.
:lmao2:
They need a qb now. Is rather they be 1 and done in the playoffs and pick 22 over picking top 15

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Gee, no encore performance of their ****show? The NFL should be embarrassed be their officiating.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
So why didn't New York buzz-in to avoid this obvious mistake? The whole system is broken.

Mr_437

Reaction score
With all the eyes watching the Cowboys maybe the refs will be on point after the NFL held one crew accountable.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
This.
Not sure why they kept harping on that.
For drama, I guess.
The whistle was blown almost immediately before a catch by a wide-open receiver.

It would have been far more controversial if they took back the TD because of ref error.

I don’t really care what the actual rule is and what procedure should be; The refs were right to look the other way after their screw up.

lukin2006

Reaction score
All the analyst were in agreement the down should have been replayed. Yet they ignored the rules? How is that ok? How is that OK for the Raiders? Or there fans…

Refs needs to be held accountable, much more accountable…