Registered for Midwest FurFest

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I registered for Midwest FurFest!! I'm super excited!! It'll be so nice to be back in Chicago for that convention. It's been a long wait to register again, and only a few months to go before I'm back in Chicago for it!!

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just surprised because he's made clear on many occasions that he's a furry, including a thread to express his joy at having a fursuit made for him.
WOW. I didn't know that. I usually don't hang anywhere but the fanzone.

What's the story with that guy who always says "Blimey" all the time and tries to come off as a clever poster?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What's the story with that guy who always says "Blimey" all the time and tries to come off as a clever poster?
Yeah, he's odd. Sometimes he seems to be just out to insult people randomly, and other times he seems like he's trying to be everyone's pal. He's pretty harmless though.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just be careful, those animals in Chicago run out of humans to shoot, they'll start in on you Furry's.

I am just glad you decided to be a Furry and not a Reptilian.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

See what you've been missing. His Furry Convention thread is one of the more traditional and wholesome threads. He keeps it mostly on the PG-13 side but it wouldn't take much for me to take it to the X side with as bunch of people dressed as animals getting together in a bar.

That poster is Gimmetheball, one of the colorful characters in the Fan Zone and he likes addressing the members as "ruffians" and wants us to "hollah for a dollah". I do not think he's British but I think he thinks he is when he's on the Zone. I enjoy his posting but then that's why I am here, for the fascinating and unusual. I like to think of our forum as the side show at the carnival.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
See what you've been missing. His Furry Convention thread is one of the more traditional and wholesome threads. He keeps it mostly on the PG-13 side but it wouldn't take much for me to take it to the X side with as bunch of people dressed as animals getting together in a bar.

That poster is Gimmetheball, one of the colorful characters in the Fan Zone and he likes addressing the members as "ruffians" and wants us to "hollah for a dollah". I do not think he's British but I think he thinks he is when he's on the Zone. I enjoy his posting but then that's why I am here, for the fascinating and unusual. I like to think of our forum as the side show at the carnival.
I try to keep it Pg 13 hehe. And the hotel at the con has a nice bar.