Remember Bohanna said he was going to stop the run?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He was adamant about it even before playing a game that he was here to do just that. Should we believe what Mazi is saying about being a run stopper? I say yes, and I'm hopeful for better results in our young DT. DT is a soft spot for a lot of us fans. We've been wanting some big plugger to come in and have success.

Have a great season Mazi, bye Bohanna????

gtb1943

Reaction score
I was very disappointed in Bohanna. BUT once again those that live by the numbers and RAS and all that are shown for the dupes they are.
He had all the athletic talent needed but he simply is not all that as a player for whatever reason.

T-RO

Reaction score
I was very disappointed in Bohanna. BUT once again those that live by the numbers and RAS and all that are shown for the dupes they are.
He had all the athletic talent needed but he simply is not all that as a player for whatever reason.
What are you talking about? Bohanna had an absolutely epically bad RAS score. (2.28).

He got drafted principally because he was 360 pounds.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Talking out your rear. Bohanna was never considered a special athlete.

IMG-0026.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He was adamant about it even before playing a game that he was here to do just that. Should we believe what Mazi is saying about being a run stopper? I say yes, and I'm hopeful for better results in our young DT. DT is a soft spot for a lot of us fans. We've been wanting some big plugger to come in and have success.

Bohanna is as big as Mazi. Mazi is stronger, quicker, faster, and smarter.

conner01

Reaction score

Bo was a late round project lol
Expecting him to play like a first rounder is a bit of a reach

GoldenR

Reaction score
????? Jerry hasn't been worried about stopping the run for yearssss, why would.......well, you get it.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Maybe, but let's remember it's all about having a rotation of guys. Likely that rotation is anchored by Mazi, Hankins, Osa. How many they carry, and who makes it is open question.

Bohanna was bad last year. Can he step up?
Bojangles will be unemployed.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Bohanna had an absolutely epically bad RAS score. (2.28).

He got drafted principally because he was 360 pounds.
They drafted him because he dropped his weight below 330. They don't want fat guys.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think that was after Bohanna got sick and said, "I gotta stop this runny nose." I think got confused and thought he said, "I'm going to stop the run as a nose tackle."
Quotes. Gotta listen real carefully to them to get their intent and meaning.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Talking out your rear. Bohanna was never considered a special athlete.

IMG-0026.jpg
The Cowboys and Dan Quinn seriously dropped the ball keeping Quinton Bohanna over John Ridgeway.

Ridgeway even played very well as a rotation DT piece as a rookie for the Commanders last year. Dumb Cowboys! Should have cut Bohanna but kept Ridgeway.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It’s his 3rd year. Talk to me after this season.