Twitter: Reminder that Tony Romo's 'A Football Life' is on tonight

Jipper

Reaction score
I would be more excited to watch it if i knew there was a moment in there where he won something of substance to help melt away all the heartbreak....i loved Romo but hard to relive some of those very painful losses....so many more losses that stick out than wins...i wish it was different he deserved better

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I would be more excited to watch it if i knew there was a moment in there where he won something of substance to help melt away all the heartbreak....i loved Romo but hard to relive some of those very painful losses....so many more losses that stick out than wins...i wish it was different he deserved better

I won't spoil it but at the end, Romo said something that honestly made me feel better about his career.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Romo himself would have gotten three sacks and two interceptions of Tom Brady. If only he could have gotten the Cowboys to the reeeally big shew.

zerofill

Reaction score
Tony seems very content and happy with what he has and has accomplished . Always a class player , father, husband and human being .
Yeah I think he is having fun... So that dream comeback is not going to happen. He seems to have picked a pretty good wife as well. While not bad on the eyes, I have seen various clips of her talking, and she seems to be pretty genuine.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I have to finish watching after getting home from dinner. I am about 20 minutes in.
Good stuff bro. The reasons we battled the anti-Romo crowd. Although there was some details that clear some of the forum BS
Enjoy