Twitter: Reminder that Tony Romo's 'A Football Life' is on tonight

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Place Romo on the 90s Cowboys..... Romo has at lest 3 rings also. Romo never had a defense.... Aikman had Tonys 2014 offense... but the number 1 defense in the NFL.
Lol. Defend Romo tactic #983...knock actually champions, replace with Romo and say he would also be a champion.

Romo wouldn’t last a season having his peanut brittle *** bounced off that hard turf Aikman played on when defenders could actually take 2 steps and crush the QB.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He proved that when he said he would audible out of runs to basically pad his stats. Think he said it during one of the games he broadcast.
He did. He said it's a good way to get a few extra TDs every year and all QBs should do it. He DeMarco would be mad on the sidelines telling him that was the running look and he would just act dumb and say "oh, was it". LOL

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He proved that when he said he would audible out of runs to basically pad his stats. Think he said it during one of the games he broadcast.
Does he talk about his retirement? Won't be able to finish the rest for a little while.

blumayne38

Reaction score
That seems to be his view throughout. More of a nonchalant gee look how far I've come view. Compared to Aikman's drive to win. It's a stark contrast. What did Romo say at the end? He seemed to brush off the Superbowl idea and go straight to how good he had it. And I must say I wasn't surprised in the least. He in my view is just as culpable as JJ and Garrett in the futility of this franchise.
L.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That seems to be his view throughout. More of a nonchalant gee look how far I've come view. Compared to Aikman's drive to win. It's a stark contrast. What did Romo say at the end? He seemed to brush off the Superbowl idea and go straight to how good he had it. And I must say I wasn't surprised in the least. He in my view is just as culpable as JJ and Garrett in the futility of this franchise.

This is a gross distortion. Disgusting.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
BS..... even if it were true (dont believe for a second) Tony is incredibly smart and would have never said such a thing. Please post a link to this audio or video if you are going to post such crap. I will bow down to you if you find a clip where he said he , in all seriousness, would audible out of runs so he could pad HIS stats.

Ill wait for that link