Twitter: Reminder that Tony Romo's 'A Football Life' is on tonight

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I have told you how you're not smart like a million times. I've shown you that you're not. Get out of this thread, you're just trolling at this point, people have been removed from threads for less.

You're just an instigator. Grow up, learn about football, get a girlfriend and have a happier life.
Lol. You Romo lovers are beside yourself tonight. I wish we could have watched it together.

GridironGreat

Reaction score
The hardest part to watch was him saying it all clicked in 2013, that he could make any pass at any spot he wanted to throw it to. Little did he know he would only have 18 some games left of his career.Most of those coming from his best 2014 season.

And of course Romo concentrated on his craft. How stupid do you have to be to think that's a bad thing? Brady is doing it at 40 something. Romo was obsessed and cared enough to keep getting better. I also never felt that he didn't want to win one. It seemed pretty obvious that was his goal. A goal you reach by getting yourself better.

Loved it! Thanks Romo!

SacredStar

Reaction score
Nothing but respect for Romo. Loved watching him play. Met him 3 times in Wisconsin, signed a lot of my Dallas stuff. Jerseys, hats, pictures, helmets, figurines, cards, even a collectable aluminum Pepsi bottle depicting him. Signed everything my kids had too, including the shirts they were wearing. Met his dad who is also a really nice guy. My kids still talk about how special Tony made them feel, a very humble person.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Not even interested in arguing. Just want to say I genuinely miss watching him play the game of football. There’s so many things I’ll forever cherish from watching him over the years, but the thing I will remember most is how genuinely fun it was watching Romo just be Romo.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Just finished watching it.

And man.......
If you want to talk about a guy that worked his *** off, took the hits, took the pain, took the criticism a qb takes in Dallas when things are going bad, and finally got his team built to where it was a legit SB contender.......only to then be forced to hand over the keys to the corvette he earned and built with blood,sweat and tears to a guy that can’t do anything besides throw to the checkdowns. I’m speechless. I can’t wait to hear the things that were really said and who stands/stood on what side of the fence. Dak was driving a ‘93 Nissan Sentra at miss st and looked like a good player. He was given a 2018 Ferrari as a rookie and has done nothing but run this thing into the ground. Dak sucks

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Lol. You Romo lovers are beside yourself tonight. I wish we could have watched it together.

You should tell us which players dak has made better in his career? what has dak earned in the nfl? He’s been Given a team. Given a roy trophy when he wasn’t even the best rookie on his own team. I’ve yet so see him do anything but drag people down and get them run off. Including zeke in the passing game right now. Guess zeke sucks now too?

It couldn’t be Daks fault.

Dak sucks

Last edited:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Guy was a baller. He did so many crazy things and never gave up on a play till we expected it every time. He definitely bailed this coaching staff out over and over again. I honestly can say that I never thought I would like a Cowboys player more than I liked and respected Roger Staubach...but I think Tony has topped my list.