Twitter: Report - Cowboys OC Kellen Moore not expected to get head coaching offer

Zman5

Reaction score
KM is now going to work on his clapping and spitting game this offseason to get ready to be the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys.

He might get there earlier and become the interim HC, if he also works hard on his backstabbing skills.

Soon we will see a tweet from Dez suggesting KM get in touch with Garrett.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ad lord knows Jerry doesn’t the brains or the balls to fire him so status quo! Can’t beat that!!!

Carson

Reaction score
This almost sounds like a rhetorical question. Can anyone imagine him trying to control a locker room where Charles Haley has just punched a hole in the wall? He comes across as a guy who figured out a few glitches in Madden before the rest of the neighborhood eventually caught on.
That’s why Jimmy was so good. They respected him in Miami before he came here

John813

Reaction score
This feels like a repeat with some modifications from ~15 years ago.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The dude is a dork. Anyone can see that.

He is also in way over his head as an OC.

But he is Jerry's pet project and will be back again for more of the same.

So will we.

Redline360

Reaction score
Other teams: So Mr.Moore what's your thoughts on improving our run game?

KM: Run game? Pshh no one got time for a run game get that **** our of here. Best I can do is RB up the gut. You like impressive quarrtback stats? I'm the man for that

Bowdown27

Reaction score
The more I see of Kellen the more I just don't see him as a head coach.

I think he is a fine OC and Dak is 10x more of the problem than he is, but the dude is just so bland and uncharismatic that it would be hard to take him seriously.
I was thinking the more I see Kellen face the more I can’t stand him lol

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score

“at least one hiring committee came away wondering if he has the commanding personality and leadership style to stand in front of an entire team and grab players’ attention.”

I wonder the same thing

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

“at least one hiring committee came away wondering if he has the commanding personality and leadership style to stand in front of an entire team and grab players’ attention.”

Just heard that might staying in Dallas....they said on the NFL network that this was the chatter.

scottsp

Reaction score
[B said:
“at least one hiring committee came away wondering if he has the commanding personality and leadership style to stand in front of an entire team and grab players’ attention.”[/B]

Not that fans didn't already have a problem with it, and then Jerry voicing his frustration last week... but if it's true that other clubs have this feeling about Kellen, that's an enormous red flag. Could it mean the fate with a ceiling as a career coordinator? College coach perhaps.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Every GM know this guy is not ready. Not ready for a HC job or OC job except Jerry BRAINLESS Jones:facepalm: Poor Dak..... Jerry's adoptive kids always get taken care of as in Garrett and Moore. Jerry will eventually make Kellen Moore head coach:facepalm: Garrett 10 year 2.0 run coming to Cowboy fans again.