Report: Cowboys Were Involved In Jamal Adams Trade Talks

cern

Reaction score
IDK, they are rolling the dice that they can dominate at the safety position..:D
PC will do that,, is it brilliant, or exuberance?
hawks play against rams and 49ers in the west. the safety spot was more important to them. sometimes it's not just about the player per se, but the need to be strong against division rivals. we''ve been able to beat the eagles, giants and wft without great safeties.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wont dismiss a football mind of the level of Pete,, so Im very interested in how this franchise movement transcends.... or fails...
PC has been very stable and FO gives him full reigns so lets see how this major decision unfolds... so far PC has done a very good job.

I won't argue that at all. In particular, I thought that they've done an amazing job in their transition from the Legion of Boom to their current team. It was expected that there would be a significant rebuild process and a dropoff, but that really hasn't been the case. The Seahawks have remained a formidable team, even during this transition. That's a credit to Carroll and the front office, especially considering the draft misses they've had.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
hawks play against rams and 49ers in the west. the safety spot was more important to them. sometimes it's not just about the player per se, but the need to be strong against division rivals. we''ve been able to beat the eagles, giants and wft without great safeties.
True that,, just kind of curious about the infatuation Pete has, just interests me is all.
I love a football mind like a Jimmy Johnson,, not saying pete is even close,, but interesting thought and control of an organization... a lot of control in Seattle to the HC,, as close as BB in NE.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Spin from the media, not the team. The FO could care less what the arm chair and some basement dweller GM's think. :lmao:
Yeah, the Cowboys don't try to win over the fans at all. You're right.

I like how all the other 31 teams have conference calls and press conferences explaining their thoughts and strategies the day after the draft just like Dallas does.

"We took Jaylon because we thought New England wanted him"

"We drafted him there because Detroit was going to take him"

"If we didn't trade up for Claiborne we would have drafted Michael Brockers and Bobby Wagner"

"I had to be talked out of Johnny Manziel and to this day, my feeling in my gut, tells me we should have taken him"

cern

Reaction score
True that,, just kind of curious about the infatuation Pete has, just interests me is all.
I love a football mind like a Jimmy Johnson,, not saying pete is even close,, but interesting thought and control of an organization... a lot of control in Seattle to the HC,, as close as BB in NE.
Pete likes to funnel rb's to the safeties. Much different than what other teams do.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yea right. Dallas is like the dude always saying he almost slept with the girl.

conner01

Reaction score
Ha, yea they were in it until someone mentioned something about first round picks. Omg we missed out on a S with 2 career ints, I’ll get more then that in one game of madden. I guess we have to suffer with making 1st round picks for the next few years.

Hey what’s the QB market look like this year are we talking four 1sts for Trevor Lawrence? Shoot. If that’s the game now I do it, get Lawrence (assuming the Dak thing keeps going the way it’s going or the season is a wash).
A first round pick for each career interception lol

ondaedg

Reaction score
The Hawks are all in and it’s their choice. Their Super Bowl team featured a defense that gave up only 4200 Yds for the season which is the lowest of any team in the last 10 seasons. Oh geez did I just say that Russell Wilson won a super bowl with the best Defense of the last decade?? Oh Mama mia!