Report: Joe Tessitore, Booger McFarland will not return to ESPN's MNF booth

dwreck27

Reaction score
Good. They were awful especially Booger.
Witten got a lot of flak but In his defense it was legit his first year doing broadcast just a few months removed from banging around with a helmet on... I think he would have been great working in the studio on the pregame/post game shows for a network...

having said that.. Booger on the hand has been in broadcasting for awhile and he just isn’t good at jt. It annoyed me how Witten was crucified (mostly for being a former cowboy and who doesn’t love bashing one) for being awful at his job yet ESPN did him no favors propping him up with an odd play by play man in Tessitore and another analyst who was cruising around in a go cart throwing off any type of flow

/rant over

stinkface

Reaction score
The only announcer in history worse then Bogger was that lady announcer they had do the NFL games a few times. Her voice made me one to perform the ancient Japanese ritual of hari-kari right on the couch.

Valkyr

Reaction score
I haven't watched a game not on mute for years on any network.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:laugh:
The only announcer in history worse then Bogger was that lady announcer they had do the NFL games a few times. Her voice made me one to perform the ancient Japanese ritual of hari-kari right on the couch.
Lol. I think I know who you mean. Pam Ward?! She was brutal commentating the Big Ten.