Report: McCarthy routinely skipped team meetings for massages

Rayman70

Reaction score
WHO owns Bleacher Report? hmmm...what big msm outlet owns the writers and "journalists" there, and pays their salaries? hmmm...you all figure it out THEN I think you will find your clear-cut answer if this story is legit or not. You know how I feel.

cowboyec

Reaction score
rodgers is this era's Joe Namath....cashed in winning only 1 Super Bowl.
give me Tom Brady,Joe Montana....or my hero Roger Staubach ALL DAY over this pampered,over-rated/over-hyped rodgers.
what the heck has happened in green bay...after Bart Starr....the next 2 Super Bowl QBs there...4 & 12....are both brats.

visionary

Reaction score
This is getting ugly.......he may have to settle for a positional coaching job next season.

Report: Mike McCarthy routinely skipped team meetings for massages
Posted by Mike Florio on April 4, 2019, 12:06 PM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...routinely-skipped-team-meetings-for-massages/

If you believe that there are no coincidences in life, then you’ll be convinced it was no coincidence that a mostly-positive interview of Packers coach Mike McCarthy debuted at ESPN one day before Bleacher Report published a comprehensive analysis of the perennial dysfunction the Packers experienced under McCarthy and quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

How do we convince Garrett to get some massages ?