Report: Tyree Hill facing a MAX four-game suspension

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Ignore predictions regarding a potential Tyreek Hill suspension
Posted by Mike Florio on June 28, 2019, 10:32 AM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...regarding-a-potential-tyreek-hill-suspension/

Two days ago at this time, Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hillwas meeting for the first time with the NFL regarding multiple potential violations of the Personal Conduct Policy. Now, multiple reports and/or predictions are indicating that Hill will be suspended four games, at most.

That’s a risky proposition. Unless a reporter’s source is Commissioner Roger Goodell, any comments from any reporter regarding a potential suspension of Tyreek Hill amount to guesswork and speculation.

Ultimately, the Commissioner is going to do what he wants to do, and only he knows what he wants to do. Assuming he currently knows what he wants to do. It’s possible he hasn’t reached a decision yet.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I get it. Likely should be 0 based on the legal system but Zeke got a firm 6 off his non-legal issues.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm not a card-carrying basher of Goodell or NFL but if this is in any way true, Zeke/Jerry or whoever should challenge the unfair treatment against the Cowboys regarding Zeke case.

Unfair treatment of Zeke is independent of this.

What do you think Hill should be suspended for exactly?

Rayman70

Reaction score
4 GAMES would be a farce. Zeke got 6 for much less. Anyone here want anymore proof of Goodells bias against JJ? Its not so much against Dallas as it is Jerry honestly. Goodell needs to show better integrity than this. Lets hope he gets at least 8 games or the entire season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Unfair treatment of Zeke is independent of this.

What do you think Hill should be suspended for exactly?
didn't he hurt THEN THREATEN THE WOMAN AND THE KID? That ought to be way more than enough to ban the POS from ever playing again...but Goodell won't do that. He likely gets 4 games with no pay.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
didn't he break the kids arm...maybe I AM MISTAKEN.

They can not prove he caused the broken arm.
But he has admitted to hitting the child with his hands and belts. Also there is audio of Hill and the boys mother arguing about the kid respecting Hill or fearing him. He told the lady "you better fear me too, *****." Then made more threats to the woman. Thats far more proof then they had in Zekes case.

Rayman70

Reaction score
But he has admitted to hitting the child with his hands and belts. Also there is audio of Hill and the boys mother arguing about the kid respecting Hill or fearing him. He told the lady "you better fear me too, *****." Then made more threats to the woman. Thats far more proof then they had in Zekes case.
wow...yep your correct. Wasn't aware of some of that. So wth wouldn't he get a year long ban and counseling? Its ridiculous Zeke got what he did and this monster preyed on a child yet will get potentially a slap on the wrist. Anyone who thinks that would be just or fair is delusional or just loves the Chiefs .. Right is right...and wrong, WRONG! Hunt should have been banned actually for what he done...he is a thug..no other way you can spin it. Hill threatened a child and may have done actual harm! Its not safe for the woman or child!!!! This guy doesn't deserve the right to be a Dad. Let alone play in the league. I am father,husband...and am totally sickened by the NFL leadership.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
wow...yep your correct. Wasn't aware of some of that. So wth wouldn't he get a year long ban and counseling? Its ridiculous Zeke got what he did and this monster preyed on a child yet will get potentially a slap on the wrist. Anyone who thinks that would be just or fair is delusional or just loves the Chiefs .. Right is right...and wrong, WRONG! Hunt should have been banned actually for what he done...he is a thug..no other way you can spin it. Hill threatened a child and may have done actual harm! Its not safe for the woman or child!!!! This guy doesn't deserve the right to be a Dad. Let alone play in the league. I am father,husband...and am totally sickened by the NFL leadership.

I agree 100%. It sounds like in reports that the child is not biologically his, but his girlfriends. I am a father of 4 children. 2 biological and 2 are my step children. You have to be an absolute POS to lay your hands on a defenseless child. He needs to be sent to an island along with any one else that would condone that type of behavior. Scary thing is, they could potentially be role models for our children. I believe that the NFL should not need a legal case to pursue disciplinary action. Just reasonable proof. Sounds like they have that..
And more.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree 100%. It sounds like in reports that the child is not biologically his, but his girlfriends. I am a father of 4 children. 2 biological and 2 are my step children. You have to be an absolute POS to lay your hands on a defenseless child. He needs to be sent to an island along with any one else that would condone that type of behavior. Scary thing is, they could potentially be role models for our children. I believe that the NFL should not need a legal case to pursue disciplinary action. Just reasonable proof. Sounds like they have that..
And more.
well said. I have a step son who is now 25...and he was treated just like my other 3...with decency and love. You will have disagreements and arguments, but to actually lay your hands on them...that's crossing a redline for me. Verbal abuse can be just as damaging as physical. WE HAVE ACTUAL AUDIO OF HILL BEING THREATENING AND ABUSIVE. LOL... it just gets me boiling to think this idiot will get next to no punishment.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
didn't he hurt THEN THREATEN THE WOMAN AND THE KID? That ought to be way more than enough to ban the POS from ever playing again...but Goodell won't do that. He likely gets 4 games with no pay.
No.

There was a belief he may have broken the kids arm, but he didn't.

All there is (publicly anyway) is his comment that she should be afraid of him.

That's it. A comment.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
They don't think he had anything to do with the arm. They think it's just from normal bracing for a fall.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's like some of you are actively trying to ignore what has been going on with the case...kind of like the NFL with Zeke.