Report: Tyree Hill facing a MAX four-game suspension

GMO415

Reaction score
We all know EzE got hosed. No matter what the league does to other players won't change the fact.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I gave you the legal definition of threat and showed you how his statement fits in that definition.

You obviously don't have the first clue about the law. At this point, you've clearly decided you would rather go on making a complete fool of yourself. Thank you for the comedic relief.

No. You SAID you gave the legal definition. I asked where you got it because everything I find contradicts a huge part of that. I even suggested how I think you were likely confused. I also pointed out that the part you pointed to didn't fit what hill did. And you never even attempted to show how it did. Now you are just lying.

I have addressed your comments and you continue to fail to address mine. You have deflected, ignored, and demonstrated a complete failure to understand what words mean. Look up intent...and this time try not to add meanings from other things to the definition.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill may think he's all tough for being the way he was in that clip. But he's no man. No man attacks like he did. Attacking a small child like that tells me that he's a low human being and not a man.
Attacking a small child like what? What attack are you talking about?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Let me clarify my statement. If he, as is alleged, did indeed abuse his child such that he was injured, then he is no man. Additionally, if he, as is alleged, threatened and/or attacked his woman, then he is no man.
Nobody is actually alleging he injured his child.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Nobody is actually alleging he injured his child.

Actually, you may be right about the arm.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/pr...hills-son-suffered-accidental-broken-arm/amp/

This says that the arm was accidental. However, his threats against his wife were very bad, were they not?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Actually, you may be right about the arm.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/pr...hills-son-suffered-accidental-broken-arm/amp/

This says that the arm was accidental. However, his threats against his wife were very bad, were they not?

Intimidation (not threat) was wrong, no doubt, amd I could see a small suspension for that, but I think it's mostly overblown.

I think there is a lot going on in that relationship that we don't know about. Sounds like a very complicated situation.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely we ever get a very clear picture.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Intimidation (not threat) was wrong, no doubt, amd I could see a small suspension for that, but I think it's mostly overblown.

I think there is a lot going on in that relationship that we don't know about. Sounds like a very complicated situation.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely we ever get a very clear picture.

Yeah, these sort of issues can be very difficult. Things are never straight forward, are they?

Rayman70

Reaction score
BUT....... the real question is would you not watch the Cowboys if Hillwas wearing the Star. Id bet my life, if you are here in July.... you will always watch on Sunday.
that's a fair question. Truth is, I don't know. I sure would be very hesitant to support the Cowboys...and IF the cowboys applied there own harsh discipline...I MIGHT get on board. I haven't see the chiefs be harsh enough on Hunt when he was there or Hill. In fact, the team knew about Hunt and chose to do nothing. The chiefs look dysfunctional in the front office...its an ugly look. I wont watch the Chiefs unless they take a very harsh stance on Hill. When it comes to kids and women, I have zero tolerance for abuse. To date, the chiefs are complicit.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
that's a fair question. Truth is, I don't know. I sure would be very hesitant to support the Cowboys...and IF the cowboys applied there own harsh discipline...I MIGHT get on board. I haven't see the chiefs be harsh enough on Hunt when he was there or Hill. In fact, the team knew about Hunt and chose to do nothing. The chiefs look dysfunctional in the front office...its an ugly look. I wont watch the Chiefs unless they take a very harsh stance on Hill. When it comes to kids and women, I have zero tolerance for abuse. To date, the chiefs are complicit.

Chiefs knew about Hunt and did nothing?

What did they know? They knew what Hunt told them. He lied to them. As soon as that was shown to be a lie he was cut that very day.

Complicit? That's absurd.

And complicit in what exactly? Assumptions?

Why are people so eager to assume they know everything, especially when they know so little?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Chiefs knew about Hunt and did nothing?

What did they know? They knew what Hunt told them. He lied to them. As soon as that was shown to be a lie he was cut that very day.

Complicit? That's absurd.

And complicit in what exactly? Assumptions?

Why are people so eager to assume they know everything, especially when they know so little?
they had the footage..they had the info and chose to sit on it. Go do some digging, you will see this. You sound like you should be over on the Chief' message board. Maybe you lost. Your welcome.

Rayman70

Reaction score
hey kevin..Hunt, the owner...had known about this for a while...and he even stood behind Hill and Hunt...supported them til the outcry was too much..then,only then, did he renounce the deeds. THAT IS COMPLICIT.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
hey kevin..Hunt, the owner...had known about this for a while...and he even stood behind Hill and Hunt...supported them til the outcry was too much..then,only then, did he renounce the deeds. THAT IS COMPLICIT.
You have a link?

Btw, even if all you say is true, that's still not being complicit.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You have a link?

Btw, even if all you say is true, that's still not being complicit.

why is it the Chiefs are so bad for keeping Hunt until the outcry was too big. But the NEXT team that quickly adds the player to their team seems to be able to not bring ANY of the outcry to their team? If im the chiefs, Im saying screw that... why should a team like the Browns get to have this very young stud RB when we already have him? Id have kept him and told all you bleeding hearts to get lost.
As they say, its not personal... just business.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Looks like the full (not selectively edited) audio supports what I have said, particularly about the 2014 incident.

Sounds like that syndrome is legit and was then too.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I also wasn't aware there was a text exchange where she admits to hurting (bruising) the boy.

His comment about her being terrified is also basically him telling her she needs to respect him, as he was using her terminology switch (he said the son respects him and she referred to what he called respect as him being terrified).

I didn't catch that before.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I also wasn't aware there was a text exchange where she admits to hurting (bruising) the boy.

His comment about her being terrified is also basically him telling her she needs to respect him, as he was using her terminology switch (he said the son respects him and she referred to what he called respect as him being terrified).

I didn't catch that before.
she tried so hard to set him up on the phone. I doubt he is that smart that he knew what was happening and knew what to say. I mean, cmon, he is calling his girfrlens, "Bro." She knew she was recording, tried to lead him into some confession, and Hill repeatedly denied and didnt fall for the bait.

After this longer vrsion is out, I believe Hill.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
she tried so hard to set him up on the phone. I doubt he is that smart that he knew what was happening and knew what to say. I mean, cmon, he is calling his girfrlens, "Bro." She knew she was recording, tried to lead him into some confession, and Hill repeatedly denied and didnt fall for the bait.

After this longer vrsion is out, I believe Hill.

I'm wondering where all the "I listened to the audio!" guys are. Suddenly very quiet.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Looks like the full (not selectively edited) audio supports what I have said, particularly about the 2014 incident.

Sounds like that syndrome is legit and was then too.

Dude...just stop. Hill plead guilty to the 2014 incident. He signed a statement to the effect that he put his fiance in a headlock.

He's a garbage human being.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dude...just stop. Hill plead guilty to the 2014 incident. He signed a statement to the effect that he put his fiance in a headlock.

He's a garbage human being.
That is a dumb argument if you know anything about the realities of the justice system.

It's also extremely intellectually lazy.

Last edited: