Twitter: Reporters Grade Dak's Training Camp Performance

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was surprising, what happened to all of that Good Ship Lollipop stuff I was hearing, was I imagining that? I wonder what grades the HC, OC, QBC and GM would give him?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, yep last year during the preseason when Dak hit a long throw, first one while he's been in the NFL, he was crown the king of the long ball. LMAO. that was the best preseason ever. I hope some fanatic fan can post that clip, I know you got it saved somewhere.

Nav22

Reaction score
How much of a pathetic twerp do you have to be... to use “training camp reports”... to dismiss your favorite team’s starting QB who’s entering year 4 and has never had a losing record?

83 total TD, 27 INT in 3 years. 32-16 record. 2 division titles and a playoff win. One of the NFL’s most clutch QBs.

“What a scrub!!! He only got a B in the reporter’s training camp grades!!!”
:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
lmao, yep last year during the preseason when Dak hit a long throw, first one while he's been in the NFL, he was crown the king of the long ball. LMAO. that was the best preseason ever. I hope some fanatic fan can post that clip, I know you got it saved somewhere.
Be nice. Maybe one day Dak will give you a nice tip when you change the oil in one of his Lambos.

morat1959

Reaction score
How long have you been around? We have been grading QB in Training Camp for a long time. I mean we used to have attempts/completions in the past on this board. Track every throw - it was kinda crazy!
You beat me to the punch!

morat1959

Reaction score
Tell the truth...how many times did you bash your head into a wall after Dak led the team to 10 wins a playoff birth last season? How many times did you curse at the sky in anger as your "favorite" team won game after game late in the season?

You sound very bitter about the success of your "favorite" team. Might I suggest adopting the Eagles as your new favorite team. You would probably be a lot happier.
Different fans define success in different ways. This organization has not been successful in over 20 years.

morat1959

Reaction score
B, C, does it matter? Every year Dak is either working with some QB guru or training in outer space wearing gravity boots... and then the regular season starts and he is the same guy. He’s 26 years old, physically he’s a finished product... and that’s not gonna change no matter how much Kitna stares at Dak’s feet.
I should make it my sig at this point, I’ve said it so much. If all it took was hard work to correct your flaws, Tim Tebow would be coming off his 7th straight MVP award.
Dak’s flaws cannot be corrected. They’ve been the same for many years.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Be nice. Maybe one day Dak will give you a nice tip when you change the oil in one of his Lambos.
I'm more impressed with integrity than in possessions. I'm not someone with low self-esteem who has to have objects and possessions to be happy. oh well to each their own.

morat1959

Reaction score
Not this again.

Dak has never been a good practice player. It's his M.O.. That's why when he took the 2016 preseason by storm it surprised everybody.

Of course, this will only feed the fire for the fans that want to cut Dak because he overthrows a rookie in a training camp practice. This is why fans of other teams laugh at us.
They laugh at us because of Jerry Jones. We are one less team they have to worry about making the SB every year. Most of the fans of other teams that I talk to would like nothing more than for JJ to sign Dak to a long term contract. Their team only has to defend the run vs our offense if he does.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Its more than clutch. There is no way a guy simply becomes great in the 4th quarter and is average looking the first 3.

Dak feels much more comfortable in more of a hurry up, spread formation passing attack. He has also had to learn to be good in the pocket. I would expect his pocket game to catch up with his hurry up/spread game.

The troll must have dug deep to find this report as most reports out of camp have been that Dak has looked amazing. So we are seeing the maturation in his overall game.

Yep getting really tired of people going out of there way to bash a guy who was thrown in the fire and has done a great job for us especially considering we did not prepare and had no plan for the end of Romos career

DandyDon52

Reaction score
you / they cant tell anything from practice BS, even the game sat is another sissy scrimmage game.
Game 2 and 3 of PS is where you can judge dak or other starters if they play.
Then it is 1st few games of real season games, that we see what is what.

sat is another sissy scrimmage game.....will I watch this crap ?? lol yeah I cant help myself lol
I am wanting to see pollard and some others.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yep getting really tired of people going out of there way to bash a guy who was thrown in the fire and has done a great job for us especially considering we did not prepare and had no plan for the end of Romos career

Trolls. Just put the extreme ones on ignore.

visionary

Reaction score
How much of a pathetic twerp do you have to be... to use “training camp reports”... to dismiss your favorite team’s starting QB who’s entering year 4 and has never had a losing record?

83 total TD, 27 INT in 3 years. 32-16 record. 2 division titles and a playoff win. One of the NFL’s most clutch QBs.

“What a scrub!!! He only got a B in the reporter’s training camp grades!!!”
:lmao2:

Less pathetic than the twerp who looks at Dak and thinks “that is a 34 mill/year franchise QB”