Request

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Can you brilliant folks make a icon or a something that when I save the link it appears beside it....I hope I made myself clear if not just look at my web browser but as I don't know how to do a screen capture anymore and am not interested in learning you will just have to fly out here and look for yourselves...

or something like this

6a.gif

a little more research located a name of the thing ... Favicon.ico

and a link http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/jennifer/favicon.html

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Zaxor;1410039 said:
thank you very much:D
I keep bugging him about it too. Mine at home has the ESPN red E for some unknown reason.

:eek:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hostile;1410441 said:
I keep bugging him about it too. Mine at home has the ESPN red E for some unknown reason.

:eek:

mine has the goggle G :(

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;1410510 said:
mine has the goggle G :(

He thinks his E is the ESPN E...but I really hacked into his computer and put that image there...the E stands for Enema.

Your G stands for Gas-X.

I have a new job promoting medical supplies. :p:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1410518 said:
He thinks his E is the ESPN E...but I really hacked into his computer and put that image there...the E stands for Enema.

Your G stands for Gas-X.

I have a new job promoting medical supplies. :p:

:lmao:so your the one

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
I am not an artist... Been meaning to get this to you for a long long time. Its not beautiful, but it is functional.

http://abq-gibsons.net/pics/nfl/favicon.ico

Some browsers will look for a direct link in the HTML source code to your site's favicon.ico file. You can help these browsers by adding this link in the head section of each page on which you want the Favicon.ico to appear. Here is the link code to include: <link rel="Shortcut Icon" href="/favicon.ico">
Once you've added this code, upload all of your modified pages.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Gibby!;1415892 said:
I am not an artist... Been meaning to get this to you for a long long time. Its not beautiful, but it is functional.

Some browsers will look for a direct link in the HTML source code to your site's favicon.ico file. You can help these browsers by adding this link in the head section of each page on which you want the Favicon.ico to appear. Here is the link code to include: <link rel="Shortcut Icon" href="/favicon.ico">
Thanks Gibby

I needed that!
:)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Gibby!;1415892 said:

looks great but can you help me out as I have no idea what you are talking about I use Firefox...and I can't find the button that says "Zaxor put this code right here"

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;1418735 said:
looks great but can you help me out as I have no idea what you are talking about I use Firefox...and I can't find the button that says "Zaxor put this code right here"

I am pretty sure It is for the web page to setup so the browsers will show it...not for you to put in your browser.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1418768 said:
I am pretty sure It is for the web page to setup so the browsers will show it...not for you to put in your browser.

ahh... I'm only this dumb on Tuesdays... it gets progressively worse with the week.

ps.. thanks BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;1418838 said:
ahh... I'm only this dumb on Tuesdays... it gets progressively worse with the week.

ps.. thanks BrAinPaiNt

I hear you...I got locked out of my car today:eek:: :laugh2:

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Zaxor;1418838 said:

Heh, that's my motto...

yeah its for the website ;).