Reuben Foster Arrested

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Complete crickets action going on right now on all fronts.

The league, the team, the media.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Complete crickets action going on right now on all fronts.

The league, the team, the media.

In all fairness, it took a year to suspend Elliott. There were whispers and rumors that he would be suspended, and obviously Foster will be, so I doubt you hear much until he gets hit

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
In all fairness, it took a year to suspend Elliott. There were whispers and rumors that he would be suspended, and obviously Foster will be, so I doubt you hear much until he gets hit
The media was all up in arms though. Little action on the social justice front also.

DFWJC

Reaction score

There needs to be a harsh six game suspension announced.

No reason to listen to details or even investigate NFL.

Be consistent.

Again..
I guess he was who many thought he was.
What a waste

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The media was all up in arms though. Little action on the social justice front also.

not really, but I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I just think you're compressing the slow, off/on coverage of a year plus, into a much smaller time frame. Not to mention, some of the media chatter, was based on, will he or won't he be suspended, since the police didn't even charge him. This is likely to be cut and dry, thus why would it move the needle.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Out here in the Bay Area some fans are saying he should be cut immediately while others are take a wait and see approach.

Aven8

Reaction score

rogergoodell.jpg

Hmmm. Sounds kind of serious. Maybe a hefty fine would do. We need to take a tough stand on these kind of things.

And made of glass as well......

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Lucky we didn't draft him.
Had we, this would be a huge story. I didn't even know about it until logging on here. ESPN members have admitted publicly that Dallas drives ratings, hence the over reporting on stories. Remember how ridiculously covered the Lucky Whitehead story was?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No politics on the board guys. That includes gun laws.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Had we, this would be a huge story. I didn't even know about it until logging on here. ESPN members have admitted publicly that Dallas drives ratings, hence the over reporting on stories. Remember how ridiculously covered the Lucky Whitehead story was?

Exactly the double standard! Zeke wasn't even arrested, and got 6 and we never heard the end of it. A 49er does it, and nobody bats an eye.

dogberry

Reaction score
Remember to frame your post as sociology, not politics.

But if one frames poorly, one can become newcomer of the year for 5 bucks a month at The Ranch.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
I was one. Give me a good beat down.

I’ll throw my hat in the ring as well. The only thing I heard about him was the combine incident and how his shoulder had teams concerned. I never heard about the failed drug test, my bad. As he started to slide and all my pet cats flew off the board I kept thinking about the physical presence he would bring to the middle of the D.