Video: Review of our offense and Dak' improvement on accuracy and anticipation

Zman5

Reaction score
This guy reviews Dak's progression and talks about what Dak was taught in college vs how Dak is playing now. He says Dak's improved his accuracy and anticipation. So much for accuracy and anticipation can't be improved non-sense.

Sounds like this guy knows Dak's offseason QB coach and talks about what they work on with Dak.

The guy doing the video is Cam Cameron who used to be the OC for the Chargers/Ravens/Dolphins/LSU. He knows his stuff as opposed to some random blogger NFL OC wannabe.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This guy reviews Dak's progression and talks about what Dak was taught in college vs how Dak is playing now. He says Dak's improved his accuracy and anticipation. So much for accuracy and anticipation can't be improved non-sense.

Sounds like this guy knows Dak's offseason QB coach and talks about what they work on with Dak.

The guy doing the video is Cam Cameron who used to be the OC for the Chargers/Ravens/Dolphins/LSU. He knows his stuff as opposed to some random blogger NFL OC wannabe.

I have shared a couple of videos on CZ. I am really surprised he does not have a bigger following on Youtube. He provides legit NFL insight on how an OC breaks down teams.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm glad he was showing things Dak is working on and improving on. His critics seem to think a player is incapable of improving that this all come natural. I see big differences in Dak play early in the season and as of late. Now the post season is here and Dak will have to go out and make plays, yes Dallas will run but when you hit post season vs better teams we can't afford to be 1 dimensional.

Zman5

Reaction score
In the video, he mentions Dak's footwork has improved from the beginning of the season and thinks it's due to how they got him throwing on odd steps instead of even steps. Dak's foot work is improving.

He thinks our OL pass protection scheme sucks though.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
In the video, he mentions Dak's footwork has improved from the beginning of the season and thinks it's due to how they got him throwing on odd steps instead of even steps. Dak's foot work is improving.

He thinks our OL pass protection scheme sucks though.
Yeah, there's a lot to digest in his comments. Cameron seemed to suggest that this coaching has been during the season, and that if Dak had had it in the off-season, he'd have been improved from the beginning. Cameron definitely thinks we have no clue how to pass protect. Coming from a coach, it's hard to know how much of this is politics, with some positions on the offensive staff possibly coming open. Doesn't mean he's wrong, of course.

Most of his commentary on Dak's mechanics was on plays when he was throwing on the run though. That's never been Dak's issue. In fact, to my untrained eye, his escape and throw on the TD to Beasley looked like a carbon copy of the long completion to Dez against Seattle last year. Still, that's a lot of insight, and I'll be looking up his earlier vids.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I love this video done and narrated by Cam Cameron for several reasons.

1) Our Oline doesn't know what they are doing (blocking) half of the time, regardless of players at any particular Oline position. I've been saying it all season long and since last season, this Oline is not being coached properly because they miss key blocks many times and allow too many opponents to come flying through too easily. Cam Cameron said as much. I truly hope Jerry goes and finds himself a very good and proven Oline coach this offseason. Colombo is okay, but he's still not teaching this Oline to block as good as they could be.

2) This video absolutely proves Troy Aikman wrong about how "a QB either has it or they don't" coming out of college and how you can't teach accuracy and anticipation in the pros. This video proves beyond a question of a doubt how Dak has improved dramatically in both accuracy and anticipation just this year alone. Troy is wrong. Dead wrong. Sad he's made himself look foolish.

3) Dak is getting better, not worse. We can see Dak making reads, decisions, anticipations and throws he never did his first 2.5+ years as a Cowboy. Dak is slowly proving his naysayers wrong. Hope he keeps improving this playoff season and years to come.

Great video.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What improvement LOL...he had 1 good game vrs a wanna lose and going nowhere Giant team!!!
The week before he couldn't score 1 point against a going somewhere Colts team.....
Seahawks defense vrs Dak is not a good thing for us or Dak.....it might just be a Blood bath for no 4.......I know I know bash away but I very little confidence if they contain Zeke that Dak can win this game with his arm against this defense....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What improvement LOL...he had 1 good game vrs a wanna lose and going nowhere Giant team!!!
The week before he couldn't score 1 point against a going somewhere Colts team.....
Seahawks defense vrs Dak is not a good thing for us or Dak.....it might just be a Blood bath for no 4.......I know I know bash away but I very little confidence if they contain Zeke that Dak can win this game with his arm against this defense....
You don't get tired of getting proven wrong over and over and over, PappyDog?

Zman5

Reaction score

Are you saying you know more about football than Cam Cameron? Tell me what NFL teams you coached?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't get tired of getting proven wrong over and over and over, PappyDog?

Proven wrong??
Hmmmm ok bud you must be watching some other QB starting for our Cowboys as there is no reasonable explanation for your comments.......as I've been spot on concerning the Ineptness of Dak since 2016....lets hope come Saturday my opinion of this young man is not once again CONFIRMED!!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Proven wrong??
Hmmmm ok bud you must be watching some other QB starting for our Cowboys as there is no reasonable explanation for your comments.......as I've been spot on concerning the Ineptness of Dak since 2016....lets hope come Saturday my opinion of this young man is not once again CONFIRMED!!!!
Shut up already. Your ignorance is painstakingly boorish already. You're wrong about Dak just like you are wrong about the value of Coach Richard.

Go away, iggles troll. Go back to your iggles forums and worship your Wince!!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shut up already. Your ignorance is painstakingly boorish already. You're wrong about Dak just like you are wrong about the value of Coach Richard.

Go away, iggles troll. Go back to your iggles forums and worship your Wince!!!

lol.....are you 12 years old bud?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Everyone needs a break from the keyboard every now and then.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Proven wrong??

B7LoYfn.gif