Revisiting an unfair criticism

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
IT happens in soccer after almost every game and I think the NFL players are just taking that idea from them.

It's a cool show of respect but I better not see it in the Eagles vs Cowboys.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
IT happens in soccer after almost every game and I think the NFL players are just taking that idea from them.

It's a cool show of respect but I better not see it in the Eagles vs Cowboys.
Lol

arglebargle

Reaction score
Neither is a scumbag. I can't recall the number of times we've been over this back in 2010..... But why not once more?

Vick served his time and, like anyone else that has been given second chances in society, deserved (and deserves) the same second chance. I purchase prized AKC Amstaffs. Have been doing so for years... & I have no issue giving a person that has paid his debt to society a second chance. I guess some of us just love to hate on ppl. Whatever.

Good on Vick. Last I checked, his public records have been clean for years. But he's such a scumbag... :rolleyes: ZZZ

I kinda distrust apparent 'seeing the light', when many millions of dollars are on the line as a payoff.

Go read the feds final report on Vick and crew's behavior while torturing dogs to death. No wonder he plead guilty before it got read out in open court. Wouldn't trust him one iota near any pets or kids. Vick made his bed.

Choice did as well.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I kinda distrust apparent 'seeing the light', when many millions of dollars are on the line as a payoff.

Go read the feds final report on Vick and crew's behavior while torturing dogs to death. No wonder he plead guilty before it got read out in open court. Wouldn't trust him one iota near any pets or kids. Vick made his bed.

Choice did as well.
I've read the report. Every crime committed around the world has a report. That changes nothing. Vick paid his debt to society and I have no issue with him post debt paid.