Rex Ryan could see Cowboys taking a chance on Lincoln Riley

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Yeah.....I'd like that, but I'm realistic. And Deion Sanders said we should go get Antonio Brown. None of those two things are happening.

Mannix

Reaction score
Please don't give me hope so close to bed. I will go to sleep and dream about cupcakes and puppies...then wake up, and find out by noon tomorrow that the Red Headed Boob was just given 5 more years to fail and torture us....and spew robot talk out of his stupid mug.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I'd love it but there's no way. We won a playoff game and weren't completely blown out in the 2nd one. To Jerr Bear, that's enough.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------didn't he just sign an extension?

Answer: Details of the contract extension will be finalized at an Oklahoma regents meeting later this month.

So with that being said and nothing yet signed, is he contractually bound to OU?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Werder said that Stoopes was in Jerry's box for the Seahawks game. I find that more probable.
yes and I may add, the better option for this team. Riley looked terrible in the Bowl game.Was totally outcoached. Stoops would be a perfect match.I been stating this for 2 months. Jerry didn't invite him there for the heck of it. This may have some legs to it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn’t Jerry publically say Garrett would get an extension?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Didn’t Jerry publically say Garrett would get an extension?
no. Was just speculation and reports...some may be true..but until Jerry says it, I aint buying it. Playoffs are like catnip for Jerry...and he got a taste of the glitz and glamour of what this team can be with a great coach. I think he was pissed when the game ended. Every option is on the table in his eyes.