Rex Ryan could see Cowboys taking a chance on Lincoln Riley

mrmojo

Reaction score
-------didn't he just sign an extension?

Answer: Details of the contract extension will be finalized at an Oklahoma regents meeting later this month.

So with that being said and nothing yet signed, is he contractually bound to OU?
Since when are football contracts honored? Kingsbury signed with USC and left 34 days later.

Mannix

Reaction score
Stoops to Dallas....lets get this going then!!!!

-----Since when are football contracts honored? Kingsbury signed with USC and left 34 days later.

Dang it mojo....don't get me so excited so close to bed!!!

lk8701

Reaction score
I would sign Kareem Hunt to a cheap deal and trade Zeke for a 1st rounder in order to draft Kyler Murray(If by some miracle the Cowboys land Riley).

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
-------didn't he just sign an extension?

Answer: Details of the contract extension will be finalized at an Oklahoma regents meeting later this month.

So with that being said and nothing yet signed, is he contractually bound to OU?

Kliff Kingsbury took an NFL job a month after getting hired at USC.

Coaching contracts are useless -- all that matters is the buyout.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
yes and I may add, the better option for this team. Riley looked terrible in the Bowl game.Was totally outcoached. Stoops would be a perfect match.I been stating this for 2 months. Jerry didn't invite him there for the heck of it. This may have some legs to it.
I hope so i would be so happy if we got him or Riley.

Last edited:

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Stoops is interesting.

Didn’t he retire from college for health reasons? I didn’t read anywhere saying that he wanted to coach again.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would sign Kareem Hunt to a cheap deal and trade Zeke for a 1st rounder in order to draft Kyler Murray(If by some miracle the Cowboys land Riley).

Hunt would almost certainly be suspended, and Murray very possibly could choose to stick with baseball.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stoops is interesting.

Didn’t he retire from college for health reasons? I didn’t read anywhere saying that he wanted to coach again.

I was thinking it was just family reasons. Either way, I don’t think there is any indication he wants to coach.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Hunt would almost certainly be suspended, and Murray very possibly could choose to stick with baseball.
Plus Murray is only 5’11” so that probably means 5’9. I’ve heard he is real short

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I assume I should know what that is, but I don’t.

Sorry. “If I recall correctly.” It was Rapoport who reported it. I don’t remember seeing it verified by anybody credible.

lk8701

Reaction score

Hunt may not be suspended for the entire season. He already served time on the exempt list. Plus we could draft a RB in the 2nd round too. Murray would definitely choose the NFL if selected by Lincoln Riley in the 1st round.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plus Murray is only 5’11” so that probably means 5’9. I’ve heard he is real short

He don’t think he be an NFL QB. Maybe a gadget guy who can play split time between RB, WR, slot, and occasionally at QB. I’m not convinced he wants to do that. He was the 9th overall pick in the MLB draft last season and reportedly plans to go to training camp this spring.

lk8701

Reaction score

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/pr...rovides-official-height-for-kyler-murray/amp/

Basically 5’10” in socks.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hunt may not be suspended for the entire season. He already served time on the exempt list. Plus we could draft a RB in the 2nd round too. Murray would definitely choose the NFL if selected by Lincoln Riley in the 1st round.

With that video Hunt probably misses at least a year. The NFL isn’t going to give him credit for time after being fired.

Where would you play Murray? QB? RB? WR?