Twitter: Rex Ryan trashes Amari Cooper

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Then please, go ahead and list me the reasons Cooper led the league in drops twice and also ghosted for two teams and two different coaching staffs. PLEASE give me these reasons and excuses. lol
This post illustrates exactly what I'm talking about. Lol.
Now run along.

WeDemBoyz

Reaction score
I'm stunned with the amount of discord attached to Cooper on this forum. In favor of Rex Ryan of all people. lol

First off, we haven't ever had a trade to bring in a player that brought such an immediate turn around in the win column like he did in 2018.

Second, Dak controls where the ball goes and he likes to spread the ball around.

Third, he showed toughness by playing through injury.

Fourth, his Catch% in 2019 was better than Julio Jones, Julian Edleman, Odell Beckham, DaVante Adams, Jarvis Landry, Mike Evans, Tyreke Hill, Juju Smith Schuster, TY Hilton, Adam Thelien, Robert Woods, Courtland Sutton and on and on...

Out of his 199 Targets, he was accounted for 4 dropped passes.

Rex Ryan can suck toes.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow Rex didn't even let his name trend long enough before he came out apologizing lol.
Because the backlash was so swift...

Nobody:
Rex Ryan: Amari Cooper is a turd (a term universally referred to a player in the NFL who has poor character)
All of Twitterverse: Amari's a turd??? :huh:

shabazz

Reaction score
Rex has already backpedaled so no sense beating him up and any more. Having said that it’s undeniable that Dak and Amari have good chemistry and are probably both getting paid more than their true value and both have gone AWOL in certain games

But impugning either of their characters doesn’t apply to these guys

JayFord

Reaction score
I have no issue with Ryan saying Cooper isnt worth the money thats his opinion and hes entitled to it

But why call the man a Turd? Thats a personal shot that has no business being aired over espn networks

critique his game all you want thats cool but that personal stuff is beneath you

cern

Reaction score
The network made him issue the lame apology.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I have no issue with Ryan saying Cooper isnt worth the money thats his opinion and hes entitled to it

But why call the man a Turd? Thats a personal shot that has no business being aired over espn networks

critique his game all you want thats cool but that personal stuff is beneath you

....maybe listen to what he is saying? He's saying he's costing Cowboys games due to lack of effort like he doesn't want to be there. That's why he name called. I'd be peeved to as a former coach if I saw a player taking a roster spot and only giving 50%. That crap can cost games and jobs.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
No need for apologies Rex. We all already knew what kind of man you, your brother, your father, and probably your dog were. Trash need not make apologies for being trash, they just are.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You tucked tail the last time, sit this one out.

"next" - lmao. Keeping score?

LOL oh really? Except I'm asking you right now, directly to you, to give me the reasons and you are making some baseless claim that I "ran". Yet, here I am, giving you a chance to "TOTALLY OWN ME BRO". So please, give me all the excuses - if you have to come up with multiple excuses for Cooper, well that's a problem.

starfan1

Reaction score
Rex is a turd but and Amari does disappear but hes not a turd. It is concerning though how on the road he seemed to be different than at home.I do know injuries played a role but the dude at times is gone. Million dollar athlete with a ten cent head but hes not alone there are lots of them in the league and more than him on the cowboys.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because the backlash was so swift...

Nobody:
Rex Ryan: Amari Cooper is a turd (a term universally referred to a player in the NFL who has poor character)
All of Twitterverse: Amari's a turd??? :huh:
Yeah I get what he was trying to do. Was trying to have a "hot take" and make sure it got noticed. I think he just picked the wrong player to do it with lol. Had he done it to Antonio Brown there would've came no scrutiny.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
The 2019 Week 16 Eagles game essentially confirmed everything the Raiders conveniently leaked to the media explaining why they traded him. It is what it is....
That game is all on Dak. It doesn't matter how open you are if the quarterback can't throw a catchable ball.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LOL oh really? Except I'm asking you right now, directly to you, to give me the reasons and you are making some baseless claim that I "ran". Yet, here I am, giving you a chance to "TOTALLY OWN ME BRO". So please, give me all the excuses - if you have to come up with multiple excuses for Cooper, well that's a problem.
Are you this frightening in real life?