RG3. Trade Zeke to ravens

John813

Reaction score
We won't get any cap savings trading him now till 2023.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh crap, so Moore does not call Zeke's number last night. And Dak, for now shut up his naysayers. So now we going to get bombarded with this crap.
:facepalm:

This was on Moore, not Zeke.

Cmac

Reaction score
Please do Zeke a favor like that. KMoore has no interest in an inkling of a run game.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
Oh crap, so Moore does not call Zeke's number last night. And Dak, for now shut up his naysayers. So now we going to get bombarded with this crap.
:facepalm:

This was on Moore, not Zeke.

My post has nothing to do with zeke losing the game....or not....just a big waste of money if you are not going to use him at all.....if that option exists to jetison him...go for it.....everyone sees he is really not the same anymore....at least not for that price...everyone also knows Jimmy would pull the trigger in a heartbeat....a-la herschel walker..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My post has nothing to do with zeke losing the game....or not....just a big waste of money if you are not going to use him at all.....if that option exists to jetison him...go for it.....everyone sees he is really not the same anymore....at least not for that price...everyone also knows Jimmy would pull the trigger in a heartbeat....a-la herschel walker..

So Moore needs to use him then doesn't he? This is a coaching issue. And Jimmy would not trade him in a heartbeat unless the team was void of talent and knew the team was going nowhere.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
So Moore needs to use him then doesn't he? This is a coaching issue. And Jimmy would not trade him in a heartbeat unless the team was void of talent and knew the team was going nowhere.
Yea he would....he's smart enough to dump salary for a non factor to IMPROVE his roster any which way he could......and you know it....to help his team move in right direction..he wouldnt settle for going nowhere

glimmerman

Reaction score
What are Elliot’s numbers for the bucs game. How many runs. Don’t bother to watch the man block his butt off for Dak. He saved him more than once.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Maybe the Ravens would take Zeke for Andrews straight up, if not, since Andrews is a beast, throw in Jarwin, and a draft pick if needed. Then I would sign Adrian Peterson and get a fullback. Win the Super Bowl 3 years in a row.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Maybe the Ravens would take Zeke for Andrews straight up. Then I would sign Adrian Peterson and get a fullback. Win the Super Bowl 3 years in a row.
Of one thing we are sure of, you do NOT pay attention.

Peterson is done.

Why do you think Andrews is on the block?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What part of the 90 mill does that cover?
Expect you still have to pay the guaranteed portion. So unless you can get a real good trade value in return, you are wasting that money.

The "90 mil" is an irrelevant number. The only thing that matters is the 50 million guaranteed. All of which WE are paying regardless of if he is here, cut or traded

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe the Ravens would take Zeke for Andrews straight up, if not, since Andrews is a beast, throw in Jarwin, and a draft pick if needed. Then I would sign Adrian Peterson and get a fullback. Win the Super Bowl 3 years in a row.
Andrews? Where do you guys come up with this stuff

Peterson is done.

He isnt. He just extended

kskboys

Reaction score
Andrews? Where do you guys come up with this stuff

He isnt. He just extended
Who Andrews? Not surprised, he's a key cog in their O. To even mention him in a trade suggestion is foolish. And to think that TE is a problem on our team is even more foolish.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who Andrews? Not surprised, he's a key cog in their O. To even mention him in a trade suggestion is foolish. And to think that TE is a problem on our team is even more foolish.
Yes he signed for 4 years, 56 million earlier this month

losersgetcute

Reaction score
It's more of a statement of how we would be better off with 4 years of Andrews at 56 mil, than we are one more moment with Elliott taking 90 mil and Pollard's carries...

losersgetcute

Reaction score

Peterson is done.

I see you hating on AD, which you would pay for in my Madden league...lol, but how would even Gurley II not be better than Zeke running 3.9 yards per carry with all the weapons around him...Zeke Should easily get no less than 5.0 ypc given the current roster. Pollard is at 7+ right now...