Twitter: RGIII message to Kellen Moore

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes.

The less Dak passing the ball the better.
I think that’s the case for most teams. I don’t think anyone wants their quarterback throwing 50 times in a game. I think every team wants to win the time possession and stop the other team from scoring. It’s just far easier to say than actually do. If the Cowboys go down by 14 and play from behind like they typically do you are not gonna lean on your running game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I mean what are we talking about here? We won 12 games with Dak’s arm last year lol……people would rather us lose running the football lol.
They hate Dak so much, they would rather see the team lose just to see Dak limited.

That's what this is. We all see it.

It's like hating Troy and wanting to win games by only rushing Emmitt. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Troy was the key to that Offense.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course I don't think he's wrong. It's the most obvious thing to do, and we've all been talking about it for literally years. But RGIII is suddenly some genius for saying it?

The difference is most of us realize that just feeding Zeke isn't going to work unless they get the O-line working first. Just saying it doesn't make it happen.
Why would you think he is "some genius" for saying it? If it's true...why don't MORE "people" SAY IT?

But of course...if the Cowboys are SERIOUS about an NFL NFC East power run game...they need to have the right personnel and the right OC. It CAN'T be all on Zeke to do. The OC doesn't even know how design substitution plays for zeke..he has to raise his hand. And we act like he can design a technical team roster and game plan a run game for the next team?

You are right...it shouldn't take RGIII to say it. We all should.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Cant feed Zeke if your giving it to Pollard 20 times a game. I also wouldnt give it to Pollard 20 times a game. Probably wouldnt be smart.

You also cant lean on the run game when your oline cant block. Smith gets injured and there goes the line every year.

Moore DOES lean on the run game when its working. Problem is when it doesnt.
We are going to have to wait for Gallup to return to forum, so getting Pollard close to 20 touches wouldn't be so bad.

13 rushes and 5 receptions.
I can live with that.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dallas doesn't have a $20 million dollar WR anymore but they still have a $20 million dollar RB, so yeah use him.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Dak hating at its finest.
Have to rush for 100 yards. If that happens Dak can throw it as much as he wants.< 100 yards is an L. Something that is always washed under the rug, Patriots ran the football when Brady was winning all those titles. Now the GOAT didn't lose every game they didn't get 100 yards rushing, but the Pats could run the ball successfully. And they didn't have a bell cow. Just some dudes who all did different things well

Last edited: