Twitter: Rich Eisen: the NFC East looks to be the Cowboys for the taking

Batman1980

Reaction score
500 yards and 3 TDs in the last 3 games for Zeke, that's how I expect the 4th overall pick in the draft to play.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
God what a difference two weeks can make.

And these clowns on this forum were hitting the panic button after the Texans game.

We all should have been. Our offense wasn't even moving the ball in critical places in games. If we hadn't traded our #1 draft pick we would have likely lost both of the last 2 games. So yea we were concerned. That said 2 weeks ago the world looked a lot different.

strongarmqb

Reaction score
Dak is still leaving a lot of yards on the field. He is afraid to cut it loose. His pocket awareness is horrible, he refuses to step up in the pocket and at least threaten to run. He is not seeing it fast enough and if he is - it appears he is scared to trust what he sees and throw.

If only we had a QB coach that could help him overcome these weaknesses in his game....

rockj7

Reaction score
God what a difference two weeks can make.

And these clowns on this forum were hitting the panic button after the Texans game.

I can't lie I hit the panic button after the Panther game. I took one look at this offense and said oh hell to the no. This WR committee program isnt going to work

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure why it’s “remarkable.”

It’s almost like you need to wait until after Thanksgiving to see how an NFL season will play out.

Let’s just make sure we win this week. We’ve still got a harder schedule than the Skins ahead of us, and they’re a gutsy team.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clawed back to .500 with 6 games to go and control your own destiny.

After that Titans loss getting here would have seemed a miracle.
Team has to get better virtually everywhere but they have some things to build on as well.
It'd be nice if the inactive list wasn't essentially all injured starters.

I'm glad I'm not a gambler. I'd be penniless. But yeah, still room for improvement. Especially in the red zone.

And it would be nice to get some of the injured guys back soon.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Right now, all of the NFC East looks like crap.
Hes right, Dallas very well could take it.
Get Freddy back and grind it.

But yes, I admit, beating the Rams or Saints (in N.O.) would be tough.
Guesswe’ll get a partial test soon

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Every thread, everywhere, you manage to find a way to take a dig at the QB……every thread.

It's beyond tiresome to read a thread about anything and to see your incessant drivel.

Besides, I thought you were a Saints fan now. Dez will be back next year.
Man shut yo cry baby *** up

you sound like a beyotch

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So, let’s assume we beat Wash. then lose to Saints.
6-6 heading into Dec.

Philly won’t be an easy win at home and Colts looking tougher especially up there.

9-7 is best scenario I see which could be enough.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I don't think there is a person on TV who hates the Cowboys as much as this guy. Including (yes) SAS. He loves making jokes and ridiculing the Dallas with or without occasion. Whenever the Cowboys are struggles you feel the giggles with every word he speaks and you feel he cannot wait to poke a joke at them and at Michael Irvin.

He is not posting this as someone who is impressed or admiring the Cowboys. He is setting himself up in case they fail so he opens his book of Dallas jokes.

Every time he says "Jerry Mahal" I swear I want to punch him in the face

:cool:

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
History tells us under this coaching staff even if we win on Thursday that nothing is set in stone. How many times under garret have we controlled our destiny late in the year, only for things to come apart.

Seattle last year comes to mind. Granted it didn't matter with the week 17 results, but that week 16 game we new we needed to win and had a bad game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So, let’s assume we beat Wash. then lose to Saints.
6-6 heading into Dec.

Philly won’t be an easy win at home and Colts looking tougher especially up there.

9-7 is best scenario I see which could be enough.
Colts look better than Philly right now. Tney are on fire

But at least two weeks out...I knowit sounds nuts...but I wont countout stealing one from Saints in Dallas.
Maybe 40% odds?