Twitter: Rich Eisen: the NFC East looks to be the Cowboys for the taking

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Colts look better than Philly right now. Tney are on fire

But at least two weeks out...I knowit sounds nuts...but I wont countout stealing one from Saints in Dallas.
Maybe 40% odds?
I give like 0%.

Maybe Brees will get sick or hurt in next two weeks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Am I the only one who's heard that Alex Smith broke his leg on the 30th anniversary of Joe Theismann breaking his? That's kinda eerie.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Am I the only one who's heard that Alex Smith broke his leg on the 30th anniversary of Joe Theismann breaking his? That's kinda eerie.
This is correct. To the day. Theisman was at the game today too.

After the incident during the game they showed Joe in a sky box. I had the sound down on an alternative tv as Cowboy game was on but I received a text then on postgame Cowboys radio show they confirmed it.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Last year the NFC East division winner lost their starting QB then their backup QB, from TX, rolled thru the league to win the SB.

Be careful. Boys need to take care of business.

The Commanders are bringing in a group of quarterbacks to work out on Monday, as Adam Schefter of ESPN.com tweets. Mark Sanchez, E.J. Manuel, and T.J. Yates will show their stuff for Washington as they seek a new backup quarterback for new starting QB Colt McCoy. Kellen Clemens will also get a workout, as NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport tweets.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Colt McCoy beat the Cowboys on Monday Night in his last appearance here in a substitution role.

Mr_437

Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He did NOT beat THIS D........:banghead:
He certainly looked good today. If not for some poor play calling in last couple plays Skins could have been closer than 63 yard FG attempt after Colt led them back from a 10 point deficit.

Texans I’d consider a legit defense who dominated Skins including a 100 yard pick 6 against Smith. Colt brought them life.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
That's what I thought.

Cry about Dak in wins. Cry about Dak in losses.

"Yawn" win he drives them to a win.

Cowboys fan, my ***.
Dak sucks bro

Im sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Its true in wins, it true in losses.

He sucks. Now go do something constructive

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Need to get and keep pressure on McCoy early. No soft zone crap to start the game. I don't want him getting comfortable early. We need to set the tone early and often.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
God what a difference two weeks can make.

And these clowns on this forum were hitting the panic button after the Texans game.
20/20 hindsight AND name calling together, nice. You know there was every reason to be negative 2 weeks ago, who are you kidding.

mldardy

Reaction score
as a fan, i want to see my team win every week. so, i *hope* that we win out.

but we have one convincing victory so far this season. one.
Where is the column for convincing wins? I see wins, losses, ties, no convincing wins? Who gives a crap about convincing wins, in this league just win.