Twitter: Rich Eisen: the NFC East looks to be the Cowboys for the taking

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I agree. If we can beat the Commanders, we have a great chance at winning the East

Honestly if we cant win the division at this point then it would just be sad. I see no reason why we don't win the division. Alex Smith is done, how can we not win it? Beat the skins on Thursday and its pretty much wrapped up as I see it.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Honestly if we cant win the division at this point then it would just be sad. I see no reason why we don't win the division. Alex Smith is done, how can we not win it? Beat the skins on Thursday and its pretty much wrapped up as I see it.
We should beat them Roy, but this team is a roller coaster ride. I hope the injured Dlinemen are back for the thanksgiving day showdown

Mr_437

Reaction score

A+ for song choice...classic and one of the rare songs I know all the lyrics.

You lose points for the whole Spurs thing, but hey, Mavs beat the Warriors last night too, haha.

Texas Triangle beat up the defending champs.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
There's absolutely no excuse for not winning this division now. The only real competition is Washington, and they'd already lost several starters before losing their starting QB today. We're almost going to win it by default.

JPostSam

Reaction score
Where is the column for convincing wins? I see wins, losses, ties, no convincing wins? Who gives a crap about convincing wins, in this league just win.

oh, i often quote the old cliches about a win being a win, and an ugly win being better than a pretty loss, etc. it keeps me from wasting the joy of a week in which my team had more points than the other team when the clock ran down to zero.

but here's the thing: good teams tend to overwhelm a lot of their opponents. in general, teams whose wins consist mostly of near losses, don't go on to win the big ones in january. i'm sure you could find some outliers, some exceptions that prove the rule. but the rule remains: good teams show you they're good by beating up on other teams.

so, while i enjoyed this win once that final field goal went through the uprights, i'm not seeing it as a sign that we'll be celebrating a bynch of playoffs victories this postseason.

Shneek814

Reaction score
The NFC East champ will stumble in, host a game in the wild card round, and maybe pull that one off.

Then they'll go on the road in the divisional round and it'll be season over.
Thanks fortune teller man!

Shneek814

Reaction score
oh, i often quote the old cliches about a win being a win, and an ugly win being better than a pretty loss, etc. it keeps me from wasting the joy of a week in which my team had more points than the other team when the clock ran down to zero.

but here's the thing: good teams tend to overwhelm a lot of their opponents. in general, teams whose wins consist mostly of near losses, don't go on to win the big ones in january. i'm sure you could find some outliers, some exceptions that prove the rule. but the rule remains: good teams show you they're good by beating up on other teams.

so, while i enjoyed this win once that final field goal went through the uprights, i'm not seeing it as a sign that we'll be celebrating a bynch of playoffs victories this postseason.
Why not. One of the best Defenses in the league. Lot of good people on offense too.i think of Ur wrong.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak is still leaving a lot of yards on the field. He is afraid to cut it loose. His pocket awareness is horrible, he refuses to step up in the pocket and at least threaten to run. He is not seeing it fast enough and if he is - it appears he is scared to trust what he sees and throw.

If only we had a QB coach that could help him overcome these weaknesses in his game....

@ some point you gotta quit blaming the coach and make the player responsible. Kellen can't make the plays for him.:rolleyes: