Twitter: Rich Eisen: the NFC East looks to be the Cowboys for the taking

seamus18

Reaction score
History tells us under this coaching staff even if we win on Thursday that nothing is set in stone. How many times under garret have we controlled our destiny late in the year, only for things to come apart.

Seattle last year comes to mind. Granted it didn't matter with the week 17 results, but that week 16 game we new we needed to win and had a bad game.
I guess the only bright spot is that we’ve never had a defense quite this good under Garrett. Have to remain positive.

Proof

Reaction score
God what a difference two weeks can make.

And these clowns on this forum were hitting the panic button after the Texans game.

i mean it was a backbreaking loss in a winning situation. and we didn't have amari, and the skins hadn't just lost their qb for the year .... etc ... etc

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
The NFC East champ will stumble in, host a game in the wild card round, and maybe pull that one off.

Then they'll go on the road in the divisional round and it'll be season over.

While it is still good to be at that situation, in the playoffs, you never know what will happen. And don't forget the Cowboys are a pretty young team. Being in the playoffs and winning a playoff game is huge for a young team.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Let's put it this way...We should win this walking away....But never underestimate the stupidity of Garrett, Linehan, Dak and Marinellie....and I still don't trust our kicker.:rolleyes:
And no matter what, this is a division game, which are always tough.