Video: Rich Eisen's advice on Zeke Elliot

starfan1

Reaction score
Yep I agree pollard is better now and has been. I know zeke can block but I agree sit zeke

RaZon

Reaction score
100% accurate and totally agree, time to do the smart thing and rest your wounded warrior. But.....do not get silly with Pollard thinking he is a Robert Newhouse or Marion Barber.

Zeke

bmartin_dallas-cowboys_ezekiel-elliott-supposedly-always-wanted-to-be-an-offensive-lineman.jpg

Tony

Tony-Pollard-Photo.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep I agree pollard is better now and has been. I know zeke can block but I agree sit zeke
Not smart.....Pollard is a great change up and compliment....Zeke is in pain, he's not injured and with 10 days rest will be much better.... they BOTH averaged about 3 TDs between the tackles....I'll go with the coaches over the mediots and fans on this one. Dak is already being pressured, image Pollard trying to pass block.....lol

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Does Jerry want to win games or justify the contract he's given, if he wants to win games he'd make sure Tony Pollard gets the ball. What we don't need is Elliott out there laboring and squandering the few holes the offensive line has opened of late.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
100% accurate and totally agree, time to do the smart thing and rest your wounded warrior. But.....do not get silly with Pollard thinking he is a Robert Newhouse or Marion Barber.

Zeke

bmartin_dallas-cowboys_ezekiel-elliott-supposedly-always-wanted-to-be-an-offensive-lineman.jpg

Tony

Tony-Pollard-Photo.jpg

You use him like Christian McCaffrey. Simple as that.

He should be the featured back and used this way when Zeke is back as well.

Zeken can be a closer or whatever. Let him have a 2007 MB3 role. But stop taking playmakers off the field for play wasters. Especially when your excuse to be worse is stuff like contracts and blocking. Go sign a fullback.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Even if they don't "rest" Zeke, Pollard should be getting more snaps. In the passing game Pollard doesn't have to block because he can run a route and somebody has to cover him or leave him wide open while trying to blitz. KM needs get more creative with his use of Pollard...better run plays and more ways to pass him the ball in space.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Even if they don't "rest" Zeke, Pollard should be getting more snaps. In the passing game Pollard doesn't have to block because he can run a route and somebody has to cover him or leave him wide open while trying to blitz. KM needs get more creative with his use of Pollard...better run plays and more ways to pass him the ball in space.

Tony Pollard could ignite this offense if they would just feature him in their offense.

Simple plays to CD and Pollard would go a long way to restoring order on offense.

With all the guys we had out this month the Cowboys chose to barely use Pollard who is as explosive of a playmaker as it gets.. Dumb.