Twitter: Rick Gosselin tweet on lack of penalties

Cowboys22

Reaction score
You guys realize how much of a statistical anomaly this is right?

Yes, So far beyond coincidental that it’s time for Jerry to go public with these stats complete with the video evidence of refs looking right at blatant holds and not calling them. It happens right there on film every week.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. Oh lawd. Even when we win.

Trust me, the officials could have tried much, much harder to stick it to us. Especially with that no-call PI against us, right?

That might be the only miss they had for us.

Missed three clear holds on them, the C being 5 yards down field was obvious. Ertz had a blatant OPI.

That was a terrible, one sided officiated game.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yes, So far beyond coincidental that it’s time for Jerry to go public with these stats complete with the video evidence of refs looking right at blatant holds and not calling them. It happens right there on film every week.

Wait to see the tape and see if Dallas got away with holds. Every game has a level of being lax or strict on OL holds and DB contact, give it some time to see if it evened out.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score

Missed three clear holds on them, the C being 5 yards down field was obvious. Ertz had a blatant OPI.

The best bet is to ignore him because you are wasting your time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait to see the tape and see if Dallas got away with holds. Every game has a level of being lax or strict on OL holds and DB contact, give it some time to see if it evened out.

I'll have to look at it again because it looked disgustingly one-sided to me. Even if they were "letting them play", I still can't see how the Eakes could have zero penalties all night.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Even if they were "letting them play", I still can't see how the Eakes could have zero penalties all night.

Five to zero isn't a crazy imbalance, lets see what the coaches say. There is always going to be some home field advantage in calls and some Defending Super Bowl Champs advantage, I want to watch the reply before I have a strong opinion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Five to zero isn't a crazy imbalance, lets see what the coaches say.

What can they say? The league fines anyone who tells the truth about officiating? In a country with freedom of speech, players, owners, and coaches are fined if they say anything about poor officiating.

There is always going to be some home field advantage in calls and some Defending Super Bowl Champs advantage, I want to watch the reply before I have a strong opinion.

That's cool. Let me know what you think after you do.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know at times we sometimes become tin foil hat wearers and are paranoid about officiating........but one thing we consistently complain about is penalties and this does seem to be a problem. Today was crap.

erod

Reaction score
The officials called almost nothing all night.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Oh, no doubt there were missed calls. That happens every game and to every team. But if people want to crunch numbers, the Eagles have had only 4 penalties called on them the past 3 games before this one when they have had double that and games in double digits earlier in the season. It's not far-fetched to conclude that their coaches have them playing cleaner ball. But no one looks at that. They find a bread trail they want to believe and follow it with blinders on. Emotion will do that.