Twitter: Rick Gosselin's week 16 rankings

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No such thing. It's just that Dak defenders / homers / whatever see an attack on him or the offense everywhere and anywhere, even if there is none.

It was just a fact and I liked their assessment. Out stats are a bit overblown by our division. That's neither bad or good, just a good assessment. Quite embarrassing for you to even bring Rogers up in that context. You guys are pathetic.
Your Dak hating is glowing.

Sad.

JBond

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this game........

https://www.si.com/nfl/talkoffame/nfl/rick-gosselins-week-16-nfl-rankings

2. Dallas. The Cowboys are the highest-scoring team in the NFL thanks in large part to their division. Dallas has feasted on the NFC East. The 11-4 Cowboys are the only team in the NFL still unbeaten in division play at 5-0, outscoring their NFC East foes 186-81 this season. Dallas slapped 56 points on Washington, 44 points on the Giants and 41 on the Eagles in games this season. When the NFC East had Hall of Famers Joe Gibbs, Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells coaching in the 1990s, this was the best division in football. No longer. Now it’s arguably the worst. Last Week: 5

13. Arizona. 10-5 Despite a three-game losing streak that has dropped the Cardinals into the wild-card range, Arizona is one of only four teams that ranks in the Top 10 in both offense and defense this week, joining Buffalo, San Francisco and Tampa Bay. The 10-5 Cardinals are also one of only two teams that ranks in the Top 10 offensively in both rushing and passing along with the Cowboys. Last week: 7

Beat the midget led Cards by 20. Mr. Parsons gets an int or sack fumble recovery.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Rodgers beats up on Detroit Chicago and Minnesota yearly. LOL. Jesus

And seemingly no one ever held it against Brady when he spent two decades playing the likes of the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills. Teams that were nothing burgers since the early late 80's/early 90's (sans a short run by the Mark Sanchez led Jets). Go figure.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No such thing. It's just that Dak defenders / homers / whatever see an attack on him or the offense everywhere and anywhere, even if there is none.

It was just a fact and I liked their assessment. Out stats are a bit overblown by our division. That's neither bad or good, just a good assessment. Quite embarrassing for you to even bring Rogers up in that context. You guys are pathetic.

At least the "homers" don't like to play the victim like the "haters."

He presented you with another fact that provided context for your stat. It undermines you argument so instead of arguing on merit you whine about your opponent and just repeat the rebutted argument.

bigE79

Reaction score
And seemingly no one ever held it against Brady when he spent two decades playing the likes of the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills. Teams that were nothing burgers since the early late 80's/early 90's (sans a short run by the Mark Sanchez led Jets). Go figure.
I'd agree with you but not only did he beat up a putrid division,he also beat the best teams also,to the tune of 7 sb wins.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this game........

https://www.si.com/nfl/talkoffame/nfl/rick-gosselins-week-16-nfl-rankings

2. Dallas. The Cowboys are the highest-scoring team in the NFL thanks in large part to their division. Dallas has feasted on the NFC East. The 11-4 Cowboys are the only team in the NFL still unbeaten in division play at 5-0, outscoring their NFC East foes 186-81 this season. Dallas slapped 56 points on Washington, 44 points on the Giants and 41 on the Eagles in games this season. When the NFC East had Hall of Famers Joe Gibbs, Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells coaching in the 1990s, this was the best division in football. No longer. Now it’s arguably the worst. Last Week: 5

13. Arizona. 10-5 Despite a three-game losing streak that has dropped the Cardinals into the wild-card range, Arizona is one of only four teams that ranks in the Top 10 in both offense and defense this week, joining Buffalo, San Francisco and Tampa Bay. The 10-5 Cardinals are also one of only two teams that ranks in the Top 10 offensively in both rushing and passing along with the Cowboys. Last week: 7

Way to slap points on our division rivals
Slap them silly I say

ultron

Reaction score
NFC South is worse
NFC North isn’t too far behind them

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I'd agree with you but not only did he beat up a putrid division,he also beat the best teams also,to the tune of 7 sb wins.
Fair enough, but I also believe that winning becomes contagious. You gain confidence when you start stacking up wins and you find more ways to do it when you play in a crap division. I would certainly never try to minimize TB or the Patriots accomplishments. But I also believe that winning becomes a habit and it's easier to do the more you do it. 4-6 guaranteed wins in your division every year goes a long way in building that confidence and "sharpening the irons". Every division in the league has sent multiple teams to the Super Bowl in TB and BB's tenure in the league except the AFCE.

Now, is a lot of that because of BB and TB? You bet. Is a lot of that due to getting 4-6 gimmes in the weakest division on pro football? You bet.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Rodgers beats up on Detroit Chicago and Minnesota yearly. LOL. Jesus

Brady loved playing the Bills Jets Dolphins twice a year . Did I hear right the Chiefs have won the West 5 yrs in a row ? That’s amazing. Reid is HOF coach .