Rico Gathers enters plea agreement stemming from marijuana arrest

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Im so tired of these weed smokin dope heads . It kills there drive to do anything constructive . Cant count how many I have fired over the years because they smoked weed and get lazy .
That crap just takes the eye of the tiger right out of them . I have no patients for these fools that complain there are no opportunities for them and just flush millions down the drain because they cant discipline themselves .

Who cares whats safer . To play in the NFL you cant smoke weed . Right or wrong that's the rule that goes with that job along with the opportunity to make a fortune. My heart bleeds that these Militant Brats just cant have everything there way

You're insight is shattering, but not correct. Chances are, those people were already lazy and stupid. Like anything, those who can't adhere to moderation will indeed have issues. But there are plenty of dope heads who live productive lives.
Now regarding football players who smoke? Yes, THEY are stupid.

Kaiser

Reaction score
But there are plenty of dope heads who live productive lives.

One of the early investors in Facebook was Roger McNamee of Elevation Partners, who will probably be a billionaire when he gets part of the carry. He just wrote a book about Facebook called "Zucked".

His main hobby now is loading up his Gulfstream with his band to play music. The band is called "The Doobie Decibel System".

You can draw your own conclusions.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Atleast suspended players don’t count against your 53 roster
If he wasn’t already an offender it’s just the arrest part
He should be back soon to continue his HOF career from the bench

That's why they won't suspend him. The league only suspends players on our team when we're counting on them.

fredp22

Reaction score
his "I'm going to be next best TE" dream may now be over
last years 3 catch, 45 yard,0 TD season shouldnt be hard to replace

conner01

Reaction score
That's why they won't suspend him. The league only suspends players on our team when we're counting on them.
If he’s not already in the program then the only thing they could suspend him for is the arrest
First time offense for weed isn’t a suspension