Twitter: Rico suspended for 1 game

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Enough of this pot posse BS....its a sport that leaves the players with considerable pain after every game......allow the use of Pot by all NFL players for medical purposes jeez......!!!!!:omg:

Is there medical proof that smoking pot relieves any pain better than an Advil or similar substance?
I think they should ease up on the NFL law too, for the off season, but keep a close eye on it during the season.

Like any other job, you would not want your employees coming to work high or drunk. So the same should be for players coming to meetings and practice and for sure on game day sober or not high.

cern

Reaction score
It appears the effect of "reefer madness" continues to this day. Every day employers welcome to their business employees who consumed alcohol the night before. No one is suggesting players smoke during practice or in games. Moderation and common sense must be included in this equation.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to another site: "This suspension is officially a result of Gathers’ arrest a year ago for marijuana possession. It’s actually quite amazing that it took the league almost 365 days to finally suspend him for it."

They had to make sure they screwed him over right. You know, like they took a year to screw over Zeke.
Apparently they thought he was only worth costing us 1 win as opposed to 6 wins.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Enough of this pot posse BS....its a sport that leaves the players with considerable pain after every game......allow the use of Pot by all NFL players for medical purposes jeez......!!!!!:omg:
Except, Rico didn't smoke pot that night for "medical" purposes. He only wanted to get high.

If you do the crime, you must do the time.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am a smart guy. I really am. That said I am not smart enough to figure out why this guy is even on the roster. Someone please help me understand.

Thank you in advance for your enlightenment.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

That would be great if you played a lot, this guy play how much to get hurt!

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Yet, Never hear too much of this pot issue in Hockey. I wonder if they have similar rules?