Right where we want them...

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I like our chances for the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

Come on, who's with me! Nothing is over until we decide it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no..and it ain't over now!

What the heck happened to the Cowboy fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to get a few guys hurt here and there." Well the rest of the NFL can just kiss my *** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. The Commanders, They're dead men! Eagles, dead! Giants...

Who's with me???????

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I'm with you till the end! everything is starting to come into play

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I am in till the bitter end, it is up to the players now, not the coaches, or jerry jones, but up to the players, they have to play the best games of their lives, the next 7 games for sure to get in. I say they have to win 6 games to get in, look at who is ahead of the cowboys in nfc
Green bay
Atlanta
Giants
Commanders
Eagles
Arizona,
then the Cowboys, so to me, they have to win 6 games to get in;

it can be done, but its on the players now, sure coaches have to do a better job of gameplanning too, joe

newera

Reaction score
KC10Sooner;2403755 said:
I don't know about you, but I like our chances for the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

Come on, who's with me! Nothing is over until we decide it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no..and it ain't over now!

What the heck happened to the Cowboy fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to get a few guys hurt here and there." Well the rest of the NFL can just kiss my *** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. The Commanders, They're dead men! Eagles, dead! Giants...

Who's with me???????

I'm with you but, I dont remember the Germans ever bombing Pearl Harbor, I could have sworn that the Japanese did that. Or did my school buy their history books from the same place that gave out the New England Super Bowl Champions shirts last year?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://img206.*************/img206/7133/jasonsnatch203yi.jpg

:laugh2: Ze Germans!!! Woooooh!!!

CowboyMort

Reaction score
newera;2404025 said:
I'm with you but, I dont remember the Germans ever bombing Pearl Harbor, I could have sworn that the Japanese did that. Or did my school buy their history books from the same place that gave out the New England Super Bowl Champions shirts last year?

You might be too young for the reference. It was a famous line from the movie Animal House.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
E Plurbus Unum!!! Parabellum!!

ejthedj

Reaction score
mortboy;2404041 said:
You might be too young for the reference. It was a famous line from the movie Animal House.

I got it--love it! And I am there till the bitter or sweet end, as always

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
KC10Sooner;2403755 said:

Who's with me???????

I"M WITH YOU!!!

"Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Shut-up,he's on a roll." :D

CowboyMark

Reaction score
KC10Sooner;2403755 said:
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
I thought it was the Japanese? But yeah I'm with you man. Screw all the other nfl teams. Long live the cowboys!!!

TEUFELI

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2404108 said:
I still believe we are going to win the SB

Oh Lord...then your "name" is well chosen sir, there is so much wrong with this team. You show me when the last time a team that didnt know it's defensive assignments for a whole game in week 8 (see brandon jacobs comments about cowboys players yelling at each other about not knowing where they were supposed to be), a team that has no heart, that cant block, that cant run the ball, that has 3 interceptions at the midpoint of the season, that has ever come close to winning a superbowl!!!!

Actually, I just got back from Vegas, so I am in a gambling mood. Lets set up Paypal, and make a bet. If Dal wins Superbowl, I pay you $10,000, if they dont, you owe me $1000. Fair?

newera

Reaction score
mortboy;2404041 said:

Oh gotcha. My bad, I suck at life :bow:. So now that i have been properly informed, i gotta say i am 100% with ya, 8:15 pm sunday november 16 cant get here fast enough, time to pull the ferrari out of the shop

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I don't give up at mid season. I wait until after Thanksgiving. It's a Cowboys tradition.

All kidding aside, this team can win it all, but they have to get healthy first and then they need to start playing to their potential.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2404446 said:
I don't give up at mid season. I wait until after Thanksgiving. It's a Cowboys tradition.

All kidding aside, this team can win it all, but they have to get healthy first and then they need to start playing to their potential.

Really there is nothing showing to say this team can win it all. It's a flawed team, that has never shown it can rise in December or playoffs.