RIP 2020 season

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
This season is over now. Both starting tackles gave up on the season already. It’s time to draft lineman who will actually play the entire year.

BIGS87

Reaction score
Try and get a top 5/10 pick and draft one of the top qbs coming out of college. That money you were gonna pay dak put it towards the defense. When was the last time a team paid a qb and won the super bowl. Best chance of winning is on a rookie contract

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Try and get a top 5/10 pick and draft one of the top qbs coming out of college. That money you were gonna pay dak put it towards the defense. When was the last time a team paid a qb and won the super bowl. Best chance of winning is on a rookie contract
When's the last time a team won a Super Bowl spending 40 million dollars on a defense?

Your best chance to win is to have the best team. There are a bunch of guys on rookie deal who teams suck.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
This season is over now. Both starting tackles gave up on the season already. It’s time to draft lineman who will actually play the entire year.
Use your third-eye bubba. They're only a quarters way in. Nothings over until we're mathematically eliminated.

Keep hope alive, defibrillate it. We CLEAR?

cowboyec

Reaction score

on the contrary.
i believe they haven't gotten our best yet.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

No intention to tell anyone how to feel all I can say is I have not given up on this team or this season.

BIGS87

Reaction score
When's the last time a team won a Super Bowl spending 40 million dollars on a defense?

Your best chance to win is to have the best team. There are a bunch of guys on rookie deal who teams suck.

Seahawks, Ravens, Eagles, Patriots paying Brady under market value, chiefs.. all won with qb’s on rookie deals or under market deals. You can’t tell me cowboys gonna pay Dak 40 million a year and they’re gonna get better next year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seahawks, Ravens, Eagles, Patriots paying Brady under market value, chiefs.. all won with qb’s on rookie deals or under market deals. You can’t tell me cowboys gonna pay Dak 40 million a year and they’re gonna get better next year.
That's not what I asked. You said they should go with a rookie QB and then spend 40 million on defense....what Super Bowl winner has done that?

Sevenup3000

Reaction score

So question, should the Browns or the Bills draft a QB this year given that Baker and Allen are soon to be off their rookie deals?

wecasa

Reaction score
How many points did the offense score in the 2 games he already missed? How many points did the defense give up? It's a loss. But hardly the nail in the coffin. The albatross on this team is the other side of the ball. Historically bad defense from a historically bad coach Mike Nolan.

BIGS87

Reaction score
So question, should the Browns or the Bills draft a QB this year given that Baker and Allen are soon to be off their rookie deals?

History shows that it’ll be a long shot for them to win a super bowl.