Robert Quinn didn’t visit New Orleans

Carson

Reaction score
Trading up for Davenport and having Cam Jordan already, plus, Quinn costing several M doesn't make cap sense. Saints have to start saving or releasing for Michael Thomas contract not extending a DE and losing draft compensation.

Not to mention they signed bridgewater, Easton and cook

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I understand why you took Graham. People trusted Rodgers to keep Jimmy consistant.

The packers unfortunately relied more on the WR's and RBs.

Funny thing is Rodgers favored the TE alot in 2017 which is what lead to the koolaid drinking after they picked up Graham in 2018.

But I did have cook and it paid off.

Keep an eye on the dolphins TE gesicki. He will be a sleeper.

I remember when I took Jimmy because Kelsey was gone, everyone else told me great pick and then nothing. WOW! Mr. State Farm did not really look his way the whole season.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
While this is true, at this point in their careers, Lawrence was coming off an very productive season with 8 sacks. Taco, frankly, showed zero improvement. You could argue he actually got worse to the point they deactivated him from games. He was given an opportunity to take the DE spot in preseason opposite Lawrence and couldn't.

I won't call him a bum at this point but people should really stop invoking Demarcus Lawrence's name when talking Taco. At this point in their careers, the trend was entirely different.
The obvious point is not that their production has been similiar for a host of reasons (Dlaw had a straight shot to starting....Taco has not...and that's a good thing as we have more talent on the line) but that judging players after 2 years is a fool's errand.

And yet people keep doing it despite having glaring examples in their face in guys like Byron and Dlaw that you shouldn't do that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
doesn't mean much. Quinn could still be signed / traded for by the Saints...or a team we haven't heard of that's interested.