Twitter: Robert Quinn Out With Fractured Hand

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score

Real stuff is happening while people fret about a holdout.

giphy.webp

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Quinn is a one year rental. I've been looking forward to seeing Joe Jackson and Dorance Armstrong in live action. A glimpse into the future if you will.

quickccc

Reaction score
Quinn is a one year rental. I've been looking forward to seeing Joe Jackson and Dorance Armstrong in live action. A glimpse into the future if you will.

I do wonder if Quinn snaps back to that 19 sack season he had with Rams, could that change the dynamics in Cowboys interest to re-sign him ?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Of course, Derek was just joking about how there have been no real injuries on The Break.

I don't believe in jinxes, but figures that right after that Quinn breaks his hand.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
They said he’ll be ready for the giants game just like dlaw fingers crossed they’re not wrong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They said he’ll be ready for the giants game just like dlaw fingers crossed they’re not wrong.

DLaw, Jones, and now Quinn, will Zeke be there and be ready too.

Still about 30 days away though.

Quinn's hand will be healed or mostly healed, and the can always put a cast on it for a few games for him to play.

Martin and Lee being held out for precautionary reasons for now, would not doubt for another week at least.

exciter

Reaction score
I do wonder if Quinn snaps back to that 19 sack season he had with Rams, could that change the dynamics in Cowboys interest to re-sign him ?
He's only had double digit sacks 3 times in his career and hasn't done so in the last 4. I'm guessing it's really unlikely!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Taco step on up
I have not made a decision on him. I hate to throw a player away and have him become a superstar on another team. That's happened before not saying him personally just a him personally just the scenario I would love for the young kid to the show up big. Obviously somebody likes something about him

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not made a decision on him. I hate to throw a player away and have him become a superstar on another team. That's happened before not saying him personally just a him personally just the scenario I would love for the young kid to the show up big. Obviously somebody likes something about him

This will be his year to make it. However will they lose a potentially good player in the "process" like Joe Jackson or Armstrong.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Saw the footage of the drill when it happened. He basically threw a punch at Tyron Smith's helmet as he extended out in to his rush. Looks like it was avoidable.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

DE use their hands a lot. He will not be ready for the 1st game of the season. That's a big lost. But I think Jelks, Joe Jackson, and Armstrong will figure it out.

I said when Witten came back that they should have moved Gathers to DE. His brother was an All American DE and GTech sack leader.

The Cowboys knew he was not going to be a TE with Witten, Jarwin, and Schulz. I use to love when the Cowboys had a Head Coach that could project athletes to positions i.e. Tuieni from DL to LT, Pat Donovan from DL to LT, Cornell Green from basketball to All Pro DB, and Rayfield Wright from Basketball/TE to Hall of Fame OT. We have nothing but a clapper at HC.

We saw this before with Martellus Bennett, Jimmy Smith, Danny Amendola, Ryan Switzer, Matt Moore, and Dwayne Harris. If you are not a Jones favorite, you are not going to get played or stick around in Dallas.

I do not know how you can not use a 6-5-285, 4.65 40yd, 35 inch vertical jump athlete for the easiest to learn sport ever invented at DE, OT, DT (4/3), TE, or FB/HB. On defense line all you had to tell him is go get the ball (a basketball player natural instinct).

blueblood70

Reaction score

Of course he better play there a LB that has one hand, Piere paul plays with a ball, and ive seen other use protection.. if he doesnt play game 1, id be worried about his effort..