Robert Quinn to visit Cowboys

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I would think really long and really hard about bringing him in. Put him on the other side with DLaw and he becomes our best pass rusher (second best at the very least). If we lose DLaw, then we need to be bringing in quality pass rushers anyway. I mean, depends on what kind of pick they are talking about but we should definitely be interested IMO.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Dude was all-world five years ago. I'd consider floating a 7th for him, but feels like the Phins know he's overpaid.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering, he has a $12,932,332 cap hit this year and is a UFA in 2020.

Actually, I believe that all that is guaranteed this season is 1.12 mil. The rest could be renegotiated and depending on how much Miami would be willing to take on, a team might be able to get a sweet cap deal out of it. IDK.

John813

Reaction score
Didn't do much in Miami the first 9 games.

Had a scathing article written on him by the Herald in the end of October.

Then something clicked the last 7 games, picking up 5.5 sacks in 7 games, only going two games out of seven without a sack.

Miami did play a 4-3 last year, but a wide 9 variation.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Actually, I believe that all that is guaranteed this season is 1.12 mil. The rest could be renegotiated and depending on how much Miami would be willing to take on, a team might be able to get a sweet cap deal out of it. IDK.

If you trade for him you take on the whole thing. You would half to give up a significant pick for Miami to pay a lot more than his dead money.