Twitter: Roger Staubach believes in Dak Prescott

Rayman70

Reaction score
is it me, or does Todd Archer and Spagnola sound like nails on a chalk board when they speak or tweet? I say that because its painfully obvious to all of us here that we catch on to whats happening before THEY DO!!! They tweet it or whatever as if its news! GAWD! lol....Spagnola is just anti-fan. No other way I can say it. Archer aint far behind. The dallas sports media has totally disconnected with the purest football fan. Clearly Jerry has gotten to them long ago. Its gross negligence in my view. No one in that sports market is holding Jerry accountable, except for the fans across the globe. Apparently we don't rank high enough to matter.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
At this point, there is only one way to attempt to salvage Dak's career.

Get him a new coaching staff. A new HC, OC and QB coach. It's just that simple.

But considering the Idiot in Charge Jerry "helped" Dak this past offseason by giving him zero quality WRs or TEs and installed Linehan's lost son as QB coach (a guy who had ZERO experience as a coach), I wouldn't expect them to finally understand what needs to be done to salvage Dak (if he's even salvageable).

Well, he paid a stiff price but Jerry did bring in Cooper so he'll be there going forward. Now get Dak new coaches this offseason and see if they can improve him, because we don't a have first in the next draft and free agent QBs are hard to come by.

What's done is done, Dak is the QB - what "should've" been done that draft has been beaten to death. It's obvious he's regressed under the current staff so try to salvage him by getting rid of them. If it doesn't make a difference then we're back to the QB drawing board.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He was on the radio this morning. He eluded to o-line not allowing Zeke to get going and said he didn’t want to call out the coaches because he doesn’t go to practices or sit in the meeting room but he basically implied they need to get more creative. Said he didn’t believe Dak alone was the problem...

John813

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Staubachs statement.

Dak is our starter, and Roger is trying to get him some confidence.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And after getting Dak 4 new receivers, he had Dak throw a grand total of EIGHTEEN passes in pre-season, and not play at all in the last two games, making him rusty at best.

I really think that's a big part of Dak's problem this year....
I recall him walking out there and HOOKING UP with his ROOKIE draft WIDE OUT for +30& the T.D. in his first preseason series,,, that RUST ,,,er,,,'LABEL' ain't gonna fly with me,,, there IS some form of disconnect dwelling from within this dynasty in DALLAS, thats affecting his regressive professional endeavors,,, for all I know? The #4 could've suffered deeper long term brain trauma from that predraft drunken spring-break blind sided "service electric disconnected" shot he took, ,,,who the Hell knows, other than him?

* although, "I" tried to tell that Boy To flee quickly away from that CAMPBELL'S CHUNKY SOUP endorsement,,, but,,, THE POWERS OF DARK ISHMA w/ BAD JU-JU too?,,, Apparently aren't to be considered as a determining factor o_O

** the FEUD is tuned in certain rotating spirit spherics o_O

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If Dak is going to be successful—a resolution that’s trending towards no regardless of what happens—he needs a west coast system.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I have kept my faith in Dak for longer than others have. But, admit I'm starting to have doubts and am about to give up on him. Wish for Roger to be right with his assessment because finding a true franchise QB is so difficult.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

But considering the Idiot in Charge Jerry "helped" Dak this past offseason by giving him zero quality WRs or TEs and installed Linehan's lost son as QB coach (a guy who had ZERO experience as a coach), I wouldn't expect them to finally understand what needs to be done to salvage Dak (if he's even salvageable).

I fear Dak has regressed because of this coaching staff .

Daillest88

Reaction score

Only chance he has

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yawn

since both Romo AND Prescott had really good seasons under Linehan, it's not a stretch to say maybe the problem is a regression at the QB position, is it?
It's a stretch unless you are honest and factor in the ENTIRE offense. It's lazy and telling when all you do is go from thread to thread and bash the QB.

staubach24

Reaction score
Roger is just trying to build Dak's confidence with so many people having already given up on him. JJ will more than likely end up extending him long term because he is too arrogant to believe that he was wrong about him. And Cowboy fans will have to sit back and watch it happen.

QT

Reaction score
Alot of the former players that have met Dak or are close to him are going to say this to support him. They aren't going to bash him. Dak seems like a nice guy outside of football and that creates a bond with everyone that he meets.

But lets be real. Dak has makes bad decisions, inconsistent accuracy, and has no pocket presence. Plus I don't think he has good arm strength, which I pointed out his rookie year. He cannot throw a deep out without a corner jumping it. Not good qualities in a QB.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Until we get a new coaching staff I do not believe in Dak Prescott anymore. I believe hehe needs a new coaching staff to bring out out the best in him.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
It's a stretch unless you are honest and factor in the ENTIRE offense. It's lazy and telling when all you do is go from thread to thread and bash the QB.

Right but parroting the garden variety "it's a little bit of everybody" schtick is some really intense analysis LOL

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Right but parroting the garden variety "it's a little bit of everybody" schtick is some really intense analysis LOL
Oh, you mean reality? Yeah, I can see why that is hard for you.