Twitter: Roland McClain requesting reinstatement? **merged**

kskboys

Reaction score
What a complete and utter moron.

Dude won the genetic lottery and could've made a hundred mill, but instead decided to weird himself out of the league. Now that he's out of money(I seriously doubt he was smart enough to invest the millions he did make), he wants to come back. Dude should be flayed on general principle. (Yes, I'm joking about that last sentence!!!)

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Damn I bet he could make a nice strong side LBer too SMH such a waste of talent....

cern

Reaction score
What a complete and utter moron.

Dude won the genetic lottery and could've made a hundred mill, but instead decided to weird himself out of the league. Now that he's out of money(I seriously doubt he was smart enough to invest the millions he did make), he wants to come back. Dude should be flayed on general principle. (Yes, I'm joking about that last sentence!!!)
Actually he was very smart with his money. He made the most of what he got from the raiders financially. I read this in several money magazines. Our own Terrence Newman was another that did very well investing.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Good luck with that.......LOL

giphy.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You buggin' if you thing he was just a passable starter.
He was mediocre outside of a few good games. People fell in love with him after that Seattle game and sold themselves that we found ourselves a high end starter. Reality was he was a jag that flashed from time to time

Rayman70

Reaction score
the money dried up and he cant get his purple drank no more is my guess. Now he suddenly "loves" football...until he decides HE DOESNT AGAIN. lol...pass on this fool. We have no room on the depth chart anyway. NFL wont reinstate him btw...aint happening.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McClain, who returned to school and graduated from Alabama in December 2017, has been living in Alabama and has been going through regular workouts, including early morning sessions in the Alabama weight room.
Doesn't sound like he needs the money. And he has graduated also.

paladin

Reaction score
good for him. only 29 and one of the most naturally gifted players i can remember seeing. guy is no dummy. hope he gets himself right and does well.

Objective evidence would tend to support an entirely different conclusion; but agree with "best of luck" to him.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the cowboys need to get rid of his rights and move on he is a bust and its all on him what he could of been if he would of just tried

speedkilz88

Reaction score
the money dried up and he cant get his purple drank no more is my guess. Now he suddenly "loves" football...until he decides HE DOESNT AGAIN. lol...pass on this fool. We have no room on the depth chart anyway. NFL wont reinstate him btw...aint happening.
He's made $25 million in his career. Thanks raiders.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
He was mediocre outside of a few good games. People fell in love with him after that Seattle game and sold themselves that we found ourselves a high end starter. Reality was he was a jag that flashed from time to time
I def agree to disagree...

GenoT

Reaction score
Actually he was very smart with his money. He made the most of what he got from the raiders financially. I read this in several money magazines. Our own Terrence Newman was another that did very well investing.
Please cite the magazines and articles.