Romo at press confer, i told the guys the time is now

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
we had to have this one, as important game we have played this year, i told the guys the time is now, and show ourselves and tough environment to play in in rfk

on slant, i just coudlnt get grip on the ball, thats gonna happen, im disappointed, but thats going to happen, felt i had good practice, and that gives me a big edge, and i put the ball where i had to for the touchdown

for me, you always want to throw it and when you cant grab the ball, its tough, but it will be better next week, it was good,

this is on cowboys game night on fsn,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i had to look landry off on one key play, and i did, so overall, we had to win and this was a big game for us, we showed who we are as ourselves, in a tough place to play in rfk

MrMom

Reaction score
He also had on a pimpish newsies-esque hat on. Impeccable taste, Jessica.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Romo for the first time tonight actually said he challenged the guys publically. I have a feeling he has done it before but tonight he actually mentioned it in an interview

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yes, you could listen to tony voice, the way he talked, and said he can get better and hopes he will, just all of it together, leadership and stepping up and having the players step up

1fisher

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2424417 said:
we had to have this one, as important game we have played this year, i told the guys the time is now, and show ourselves and tough environment to play in in rfk

on slant, i just coudlnt get grip on the ball, thats gonna happen, im disappointed, but thats going to happen, felt i had good practice, and that gives me a big edge, and i put the ball where i had to for the touchdown

for me, you always want to throw it and when you cant grab the ball, its tough, but it will be better next week, it was good,

cowboyjoe..... it seems as though you are telling us something every week... where would CZ be without you...

:blind:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2424417 said:

I saw the interview on ESPN news. I give Romo credit for fighting throw the injury and it looked as if he improved as the game went on.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2425189 said:
yes, you could listen to tony voice, the way he talked, and said he can get better and hopes he will, just all of it together, leadership and stepping up and having the players step up

And then Skip Bayless on ESPN's First Take will set us straight and put it all into perspective, while we watch our season come crashing down to earth because Tony is just too much of a pretty boy, gun-slinger. :rolleyes:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MrMom;2424448 said:
He also had on a pimpish newsies-esque hat on. Impeccable taste, Jessica.
I couldn't help but laugh when the guys on SportCenter were cracking on him about his post game attire.

Hey, pimping 'aint easy! :laugh2:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2425226 said:
I couldn't help but laugh when the guys on SportCenter were cracking on him about his post game attire.

:laugh2:

khiladi

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2425226 said:

Pictures anyone?

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Quarterback HAS to be the leader.... Rally the troops Tony.... we got some games to win!!!