News: Romo doesn't mention Cowboys are one of the major threats to win Super Bowl

Ring Leader

Reaction score
The sad reality is our offense did not come through in that 2007 playoff game. Only scoring 17 points at home is criminal. The defense only gave up 21...

Pulling a "Crayton" is now an established term among my family and friends. A "Double Crayton" is a term waiting to be enshrined into our vernacular, but because it hasn't re-occured since the original heinous act, is in jeopardy of extinction.

ESisback

Reaction score
Any ex-Cowboy who doesn’t go off like Michael Irvin will get shoved in front of the camera. The media will, as always, twist and exaggerate and overdramatize to manufacture drama. If former Cowboys don’t provide rating$, they write their own script.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No on paper we are not but that's why the games are played . Paper dosent assign a value to heart and determination its the intangible that gives us a punchers chance even if the odds are against us

Heck my expectations were met at making the playoffs
My point exactly....it’s been a great run. It could go all the way, but no one expects it if realistic. That’s what makes winning so much fun.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hes part of the media and being unbiased is part of it, why mention us? the big guns ie faves are still in the hunt.id imagine if we make it past the Rams the talk will shift to our probability.. as long as he doesnt become anti cowboy like Troy.,im ok with it..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He went straight home teams as history in this round will bear him out. And 3 of those 4 venues are the toughest to get a win with 1 being the loudest and Brees has never lost a playoff game in the dome. And I think when the Cowboys built the new digs and decided to not open the roof, God moved onto New England to watch His new favorite team play.

I do think the Rams will not enjoy the home atmosphere the other 3 will have and in the GB and PHL games, that seemed to irritate them. Whether a happy or irritated pair of DT's is more formidable, only time will tell.

But not to worry, I am sure that homer idiot Irvin will be all over the Cowboys.

The requirements for liking analysts here is the strangest of all the 32 teams.

JMech

Reaction score
You’re optimism is nauseating, let’s just hope Zeke brings his A game. Because we all know daks passing game dosent show up till linehan has had 3 qtrs to make adjustments on the offense. Genius. Linehan should get more credit.

Adjustments???? Linehan?? Garrett???

They are widely recognized as terrible at adjusting within a game. Too early to start drinking.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re optimism is nauseating, let’s just hope Zeke brings his A game. Because we all know daks passing game dosent show up till linehan has had 3 qtrs to make adjustments on the offense. Genius. Linehan should get more credit.

What is nauseating about it?
And how do you get that. It is the truth, this years team has grown since that 8th game.

Even if if does take until the 4th quarter. But they need to fix that if they want to get to the next level.

blumayne38

Reaction score

They are widely recognized as terrible at adjusting within a game. Too early to start drinking.
And the wide majority of fan base dosent understand football on a technical level or watch tape on a consistent basis . So yeah.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

So then, it must be that someone just doesn't get it until the third or fourth quarter.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I read the article and the OP isnt quite honest. Either way, all 4 of the top seeds have better odds and there is a reason for that. If people can take their blue and silver shades off, you'll see why.

If we were ram fans we would be saying a lot of the same thing's they are saying. If they were cowboy fans they would be saying a lot of the same things we are saying.

It should be 4 very close games this weekend.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Lets be realistic here. If you literally had to bet everything you own on this Cowboys team, would you? We are all here pulling for the Cowboys, but strictly from a business mind, very few, if any, would legitimately bet everything on the Cowboys. Romo is a broadcaster now, and he would sound foolish to favor the Cowboys chances right now. He views the Cowboys, as, "almost there, but not quite" and realistically that is where this team is. That said, I do believe in the perfect scenario, playing the perfect games, we could still do it. But I would not bet my farm on it either.

The 92-93 Cowboys? I'd bet the farm on them.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Tony Romo will call the Super Bowl for his first time on CBS . When asked what teams he expects to see in the big game, Romo did not mention his former club.

READ MORE HERE...
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tony-r...e-major-threats-win-super-bowl-053030403.html

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Dak is close to overtaking Romo in just his 3rd year playoffs wise. Why would Romo praise anything. Dak makes it to the NFC championship and that's all she wrote!

And if dak makes it to the SB and win it then you might as well flush anything Romo ever did down the toilet!

blumayne38

Reaction score
What is nauseating about it?
And how do you get that. It is the truth, this years team has grown since that 8th game.

Even if if does take until the 4th quarter. But they need to fix that if they want to get to the next level.
You with you’re subtle jabs at romo while praising the current Dallas cowboys
Who would have expected a reply like this???? :facepalm:
lmao

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I read the article and the OP isnt quite honest. Either way, all 4 of the top seeds have better odds and there is a reason for that. If people can take their blue and silver shades off, you'll see why.

If we were ram fans we would be saying a lot of the same thing's they are saying. If they were cowboy fans they would be saying a lot of the same things we are saying.

It should be 4 very close games this weekend.
The OP didn't make up the title.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Current odds at Oddsshark

Saints _+250
Chiefs__+400
Rams__+400
Patriots__+550
Chargers__+900
Colts__+1200
Eagles__+1400
Cowboys__+1800

So bet a 100 on Dallas if you like them for 1800 (or 1000 for 18000 :D)

Shows how little respect the Cowboys are getting by Vegas.

I wonder why?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lets be realistic here. If you literally had to bet everything you own on this Cowboys team, would you? We are all here pulling for the Cowboys, but strictly from a business mind, very few, if any, would legitimately bet everything on the Cowboys. Romo is a broadcaster now, and he would sound foolish to favor the Cowboys chances right now. He views the Cowboys, as, "almost there, but not quite" and realistically that is where this team is. That said, I do believe in the perfect scenario, playing the perfect games, we could still do it. But I would not bet my farm on it either.

The 92-93 Cowboys? I'd bet the farm on them.
How about the '94 Cowboys? :laugh: