Romo has gotten hit in head 2x this year and no flag

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Each time, a few games ago and tonight in OT he should have gotten the call.

15 yards and first down.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
YoMick;2331683 said:

15 yards and first down.

Ok, yeah, thats the reason we lost the game today.....

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
No, it wasn't what cost the game, but it should concern you. If it was Brady or Manning, I think those calls would have been made. It's strange considering Romo is considered one of the premier QBs in the league.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2331689 said:
Ok, yeah, thats the reason we lost the game today.....

Did you see me say that it was a reason why we lost?
Nope.

SultanOfSix;2331735 said:
No, it wasn't what cost the game, but it should concern you. If it was Brady or Manning, I think those calls would have been made. It's strange considering Romo is considered one of the premier QBs in the league.

Yes, concerned.... cause its happened more than once now.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Its not the only reason we lost today...but we would have had a first down and not be punting from our goalline. That was a horrible call.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
YoMick;2331683 said:

15 yards and first down.

Yes, I also thought it should of been a flag

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score

damn right..

had it been brady they would have stopped the game for a moment of silence as he picked his poor wimpy *** off the turf.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
sweetness0986;2331759 said:
Who said that?

No, the implication was, you get that call, you get first down and then maybe games turns differently. So yeah, now back to blaming bad refs..

I know, I know, we are not blaming refs for calls or non-calls. But yet, we keep bringing that up, for no reason....

thekavorka

Reaction score
i dont want to whine about the refs because we just got outplayed.

but i found it funny that this was on the front page of espn earlier:

kdwf8o.jpg

was there a facemask penalty called in the game? i don't remember one.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2331778 said:
No, the implication was, you get that call, you get first down and then maybe games turns differently. So yeah, now back to blaming bad refs..

I know, I know, we are not blaming refs for calls or non-calls. But yet, we keep bringing that up, for no reason....

You are WRONG. My post didnt IMPLY that and in case you are still not sure. I was not implying that when I started thread and I am STILL not implying it now.

Actually I dont think we win the game if we get the 1st down and 15 yards. The Cardinals wanted it we thought we should just get it. No good.

I was talking about the non calls on blows to Romo's head. That is all.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A point I made earlier this evening, you see blown calls and no-calls every Sunday. It's been that way before, it is that way now and will be that way in the future. I saw just glad to see Wade toss the red flag twice and get both calls reversed.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2331830 said:
A point I made earlier this evening, you see blown calls and no-calls every Sunday. It's been that way before, it is that way now and will be that way in the future. I saw just glad to see Wade toss the red flag twice and get both calls reversed.

Sorry, disagreed.

Shots to the QB's head are different. The league had made that a point. Until this year with Romo.

jimmy40

Reaction score
lane;2331769 said:
damn right..

had it been brady they would have stopped the game for a moment of silence as he picked his poor wimpy *** off the turf.
you mean the same wimpy *** that Romo studied and is trying to play like?

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2331830 said:

Exactly, well put. Like Cowboys got non calls during Eagles game, when they almost took Brian Westbrook's head couple of times.

You get some and you don't get some. Seems like some Refs call Roughing the passer frequently, while others don't. Nothing to do with, Romo.

jimmy40

Reaction score
thekavorka;2331785 said:
i dont want to whine about the refs because we just got outplayed.

but i found it funny that this was on the front page of espn earlier:

kdwf8o.jpg

was there a facemask penalty called in the game? i don't remember one.
of course Flozell was only called for 2 of his 47 blantant holds.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick;2331844 said:
Sorry, disagreed.

Shots to the QB's head are different. The league had made that a point. Until this year with Romo.
Oh I agree bud. At least twice this year he took a shot. Both obvious as hell on replay.

jimmy40

Reaction score
wood28;2331899 said:
callme paranoic but this always hapen to Cowboys
good grief the Cowboys get as many calls as anyone besides Pittsburg.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

big dog cowboy;2331865 said:
Oh I agree bud. At least twice this year he took a shot. Both obvious as hell on replay.

I think its a very easy to say that IF it was Brady or Peyton THAT gets called.