Romo has to lead this team...

MONT17

Reaction score
to the playoffs... that is the number 1 job of the QB, LEAD! you can win games with a QB with no skills just as long as he is a leader of men... Team sports must have a leader and on the football team its the QB!

If the QB is the leader of this team he will find a way to get this team in the playoffs and a big game Sunday will erase plenty of doubts in his ability to lead a team with so many star studded players!

I like the fact Romo didnt have anything to say in the media this week in other words he is going to let his play do his talking, hopefully others in his camp will follow his lead.

Leaders take what happen this week in the locker room and use it to motivate those following him! Leaders use weapons and what they have to their advantage to obtain a common goal no matter how difficult it may be to some... Leaders step in between 2 star players fighting and refocus their efforts!

Romo has moxie but does moxie get you through a rough patch like this or better yet the begining of the end! The fighting in the locker room is due to 1 thing no leadership from the QB position.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
MONT17;2487621 said:
to the playoffs... that is the number 1 job of the QB, LEAD! you can win games with a QB with no skills just as long as he is a leader of men... Team sports must have a leader and on the football team its the QB!

If the QB is the leader of this team he will find a way to get this team in the playoffs and a big game Sunday will erase plenty of doubts in his ability to lead a team with so many star studded players!

I like the fact Romo didnt have anything to say in the media this week in other words he is going to let his play do his talking, hopefully others in his camp will follow his lead.

Leaders take what happen this week in the locker room and use it to motivate those following him! Leaders use weapons and what they have to their advantage to obtain a common goal no matter how difficult it may be to some... Leaders step in between 2 star players fighting and refocus their efforts!

Romo has moxie but does moxie get you through a rough patch like this or better yet the begining of the end! The fighting in the locker room is due to 1 thing no leadership from the QB position.

I would say the HC needs to lead. Romo just doesn't have that personality.
I think you are wrong as to who is responsible for the locker room stuff.