Video: Romo Interview from Jets' website. He says scheme is important

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose to the Jets, it won’t matter what Romo meant to imply or not imply. I’ll go on record saying Garrett is gone at the end of the year

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice thing is, you linked to the video. So it’s obvious to anyone who watches it you’re completely making things up.
I was thinking exactly the same thing as you. I watched the whole interview, and there was nothing even remotely suggesting any type of shot at JG.

I find it hard to believe that the OP even believes that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I fed them to my German Shepherd too, and he lived to be 12, in spite of having an autoimmune disease since ha was a puppy.
I have a pit/pug (I call him my pig) that is about to turn 14.
He's happy as a clam and healthy as all get-out, but has had hip dysplasia for the past few years.

I'm always looking for new things to interest him and be healthy at the same time.

Thank you!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's happy as a clam and healthy as all get-out, but has had hip dysplasia for the past few years.

I'm always looking for new things to interest him and be healthy at the same time.

Thank you!
Yeah, baby carrots were my dog's favorite. I hate carrots myself. :laugh:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Romo is very soft spoken and tried to speak with no bias, but it is kind of obvious that he is rooting for the Jets to win here. His eyes got big at the mention of Dak. Dude has repressed memories of his days in Dallas.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Romo is very soft spoken and tried to speak with no bias, but it is kind of obvious that he is rooting for the Jets to win here. His eyes got big at the mention of Dak. Dude has repressed memories of his days in Dallas.
I hate to sound like a millennial, but OMG! Some of you people just want to believe anything anti Garrett or anti Romo, or anti someone, that you make this stuff up in your heads, and I'm not sure if you do it to justify how you feel about them, or just to stir the pot.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
CONTEXT PEOPLE, CONTEXT....
He's speaking to someone from the Jets site - or course he has to make it look like the Jets have a chance.

Nav22

Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose to the Jets, it won’t matter what Romo meant to imply or not imply. I’ll go on record saying Garrett is gone at the end of the year
Final year of his deal, so yeah, he’ll have to earn a new one.

If they don’t win 10+ games and/or a playoff game, I think Garrett’s gone. Something major like a huge injury to Dak would change those expectations, obviously.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I hate to sound like a millennial, but OMG! Some of you people just want to believe anything anti Garrett or anti Romo, or anti someone, that you make this stuff up in your heads, and I'm not sure if you do it to justify how you feel about them, or just to stir the pot.

Read his body language man. He doesn’t like talking about the Cowboys because he doesn’t want to sound biased. He was nervous in this interview because he knew they’d ask questions about Dallas. You can tell by looking at his reaction when the name “Dak” came from the reporter’s mouth. No one is making anything up, it’s just the matter of reading body language and their actions that lead up to certain things.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
CONTEXT PEOPLE, CONTEXT....
He's speaking to someone from the Jets site - or course he has to make it look like the Jets have a chance.

That’s the thing though. Why did he do an interview for the Jets and not Dallas? I’m sure there are some Dallas based reporters making their way into NY for the game as we speak. As a matter of fact, I cannot remember one Dallas related thing this man has done since he’s retired. Many retirees visit or talk to their current day team leaders/players but Romo has yet to do so. Yes he has to seem “biased” towards the Jets, but it is almost blatantly obvious if you look beneath the surface.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Thank you!
I have owned 3 pugs over the past 23 years, and all of them loved the carrots, as well as steamed broccoli and rice.
I named each one of them... Larry, Curly and Moe... they were the Three Stooges.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Read his body language man. He doesn’t like talking about the Cowboys because he doesn’t want to sound biased. He was nervous in this interview because he knew they’d ask questions about Dallas. You can tell by looking at his reaction when the name “Dak” came from the reporter’s mouth. No one is making anything up, it’s just the matter of reading body language and their actions that lead up to certain things.
Maybe he just knows that no matter what he says, it's going to be scrutinized to death by people from one side or the other.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
That’s the thing though. Why did he do an interview for the Jets and not Dallas? I’m sure there are some Dallas based reporters making their way into NY for the game as we speak. As a matter of fact, I cannot remember one Dallas related thing this man has done since he’s retired. Many retirees visit or talk to their current day team leaders/players but Romo has yet to do so. Yes he has to seem “biased” towards the Jets, but it is almost blatantly obvious if you look beneath the surface.
He's in NY, he'll do interviews with the Dallas media also if he hasn't already.
Its just not that deep.