romo is an enigma

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Everyone here knows it. Fumbled 4 times today. Has the most fumbles in the league.

Deep_South

Reaction score
It is important to note that if our special teams were merely below average we would have won this game because of Romo's 3 TD passes.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hostile;2332297 said:

He did only have one lost fumble but when he loses a fumble it also is usually a sack and it KILLS the drive (shotgun fumble, not sure if bad snap by Gurode though)

He NEEDS to cut them down. We all know that.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any QB can fumble when some 300 pounder swipes at his arm, but Romo seems to fumble just from contact. It's as if he freaks out when a defender hits him. I hope he overcomes this. I have seen him get hit him without fumbling, but not so much this year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ajk23az;2332308 said:
He did only have one lost fumble but when he loses a fumble it also is usually a sack and it KILLS the drive (shotgun fumble, not sure if bad snap by Gurode though)

He NEEDS to cut them down. We all know that.
No, I meant one thread so far.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STSINAZ;2332260 said:
Everyone here knows it. Fumbled 4 times today. Has the most fumbles in the league.
Until the O-line keeps his jersey clean more fumbles are sure to come.

ddh33

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like an enigma. Seems to pretty consistently score points and move the ball. Needs a little more help though, and he needs to work on the ball control a little bit. I'll live with a lot of it though.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2332260 said:

No no no...this is GOOD! Eli led the league in turnovers, his team was only 10-6 and he threw the game-losing pick in the SB (but Samuel forgot to catch it), so Tony is on pace to do what the Super Bowl MVP did! Keep it up Mr. Moxie! Actually, the weird thing is that he is the highest rated QB in the league aside from Brees! He's also leading the league in TDs. How is that even possible?

ddh33

Reaction score
BIGDen;2332474 said:
No no no...this is GOOD! Eli led the league in turnovers, his team was only 10-6 and he threw the game-losing pick in the SB (but Samuel forgot to catch it), so Tony is on pace to do what the Super Bowl MVP did! Keep it up Mr. Moxie! Actually, the weird thing is that he is the highest rated QB in the league aside from Brees! He's also leading the league in TDs. How is that even possible?

Because he's really good.

Believe it or not, he's been put in some pretty unfavorable situations, and he's responded pretty well. He's not perfect, but he's awfully good.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
pesci.jpg

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
ddh33;2332494 said:
Because he's really good.

Believe it or not, he's been put in some pretty unfavorable situations, and he's responded pretty well. He's not perfect, but he's awfully good.

Believe me, I know. I'm a huge Romo fan. He just looks out-of-sync and I wish he would stop making the same mistakes with ball protection.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
nake;2332290 said:
It is important to note that if our special teams were merely below average we would have won this game because of Romo's 3 TD passes.
Or Folk making that first FG attempt.